46 replies·496 views

What the fuck is senator on this website?

3 months ago#1297087
What the fuck happened?
Post #247301
/ 3
3 months ago#1297093
Bump
3 months ago#1297122
Up can anyone tell me what happened and why are the admins get demoted
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 months ago#1297130

Vote for me!
3 months ago#1297132
zxtacdddfp9↗
Up can anyone tell me what happened and why are the admins get demoted
https://soybooru.com/forum/meta/thread/29331

senators are annoying snca
3 months ago#1297135
Olgol↗

Vote for me!
Nigger
3 months ago#1297142
training_wheels↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Up can anyone tell me what happened and why are the admins get demoted
https://soybooru.com/forum/meta/thread/29331
senators are annoying snca
Ohhhhhhhhh:informative:
rayenari

picture me rollin'

3 months ago#1297143
Olgol↗

Vote for me!
ew
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

3 months ago#1297147
Rome and shi
pepsi47

See you space cowboy...

3 months ago#1297149
Olgol↗unverified
Vote for BNWO!
no.
3 months ago#1297150
I don't know
3 months ago#1297154
Wood↗
Rome and shi
Slowly
3 months ago#1297162
Atp I thought this was a shitflinging bald men with glasses site which you can say racial slurs and stuff
3 months ago#1297169
zxtacdddfp9↗
Atp I thought this was a shitflinging bald men with glasses site which you can say racial slurs and stuff
thats what mustard was trying to do but the people really dont want that
3 months ago#1297176
training_wheels↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Atp I thought this was a shitflinging bald men with glasses site which you can say racial slurs and stuff
thats what mustard was trying to do but the people really dont want that
Really:suspicious:
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 months ago#1297183
rayenari↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text

Vote for me!
ew
If I become a member of the senate I will work day and night to get you shroomcucks who cheered for the banning of ABDL babyjak destroyed
niggathispostisnuts

piss and crackers living

3 months ago#1297185
Olgol↗

Vote for me!
why would i vote for bosnian hitler
3 months ago#1297189
snca poop position thats probably cosmetic 95 percent of the time
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.