103 replies·2889 views

BIG CHANGE

cobblestone

take all of my posts seriously

3 months ago#1290462
the large number of admins we has been leading to a lot of confusion regarding rules, ALL admins except for the head admin (mustard) have been demoted to mods. mustard now has the final say in all matters.
im also going to demote myself to a normal user for the time being :neutral:
/ 6
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

3 months ago#1290465
This didn't bait me
3 months ago#1290468
SILENCE FOID
helichadian

CAPE VERDE WON

3 months ago#1290477
SNCA
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

3 months ago#1290483
I eat admins on breakfasts
Nobeidore

I care

3 months ago#1290518
Ooooohhh shittings
3 months ago#1290528
Ok
Dove

josh

3 months ago#1290529
This completely ruins my femdom fantasies regarding you. Hope you’re happy my faps are ruined
3 months ago#1290539
Can I have mod
AlephOne

A long status message

3 months ago#1290543
aight
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

3 months ago#1290547
Why did you remove smuglet and twinkjak but not babyjak porn
3 months ago#1290550
Mustard has final say:concerned:
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

3 months ago#1290553
can I get mod
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 months ago#1290554·
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Mustard has final say:concerned:
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

3 months ago#1290557
Dove↗
This completely ruins my femdom fantasies regarding you. Hope you’re happy my faps are ruined
well I mean I was thinking this too I can’t lie
3 months ago#1290562
Post #179782
3 months ago#1290566
retarded larp
Brian

DJ Brian

3 months ago#1290567
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
Why did you remove smuglet and twinkjak but not babyjak porn
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
can I get mod
Post #229138
3 months ago#1290569·
can i have sex with you please
3 months ago#1290570(edited 3 months ago)
Whatever give me global moderator
/ 6
Log in to reply to this thread.