28 replies·394 views

New Draft Law Adopted in Turkey That is Horrible

adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#273506(edited 5 months ago)
In this draft of law you have to show your ID and identification number just to have a real account in social media. It is horrible right? Also people under 15 will not be able to have an account in social media. This draft law will be implemented within a few months.
#SosyalMedyaYasasınaHayır
/ 2
chudslop

straight

5 months ago#273507
Snca
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#273511
shithole countries adding shitty laws like this so their GDP can multiply by 200
Garfield2

Kill all Peruvians

5 months ago#273512
Good. You should be punished for being tvrkish
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#273520
Pseudo↗unverified
shithole countries adding shitty laws like this so their GDP can multiply by 200
We are having draft of laws like this that exists didnt exist 8 years ago and it didnt effect economy positive even a bit
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#273521(edited 5 months ago)
>
Post #180091
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#273533
Jableh↗unverified
>
Post #180091
if you dont care dont post this shit under my threads
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

5 months ago#273535
GOOD
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#273541
adachi_rei↗unverified
Jableh↗unverified
Show quoted text
>
Post #180091
if you dont care dont post this shit under my threads
All of your threads are SNCA
chudslop

straight

5 months ago#273544
Post #199014
5 months ago#273549
I hope they send your commiepedotroon ass to die
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#273615
Margarine_Man↗unverified
GOOD
I hope EU arrests you for hate speech
5 months ago#273619
adachi_rei↗unverified
Margarine_Man↗unverified
Show quoted text
GOOD
I hope EU arrests you for hate speech
Right now you just committed ze hate speech.., you’re getting arrested too..
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#273623
Trvst the Erdoplan
Post #140334
kelwaffen

rape and slay yuor enemies

5 months ago#273627
finally I'll have a break from turkniggers
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#273629
Beni↗unverified
adachi_rei↗unverified
Show quoted text
Margarine_Man↗unverified
Show quoted text
GOOD
I hope EU arrests you for hate speech
Right now you just committed ze hate speech.., you’re getting arrested too..
No Im not this is not hate speech this is just news
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#274649
snca just get a vpn
E621isourhomeland

Furry culture is sharty culture

5 months ago#274669
Damn i thought it was some kind of military draft law
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

5 months ago#274838
Joe_Barbaro↗unverified
Trvst the Erdoplan
Post #140334
I trust a rat more than him
5 months ago#275226
Everyone saying shit like "Good I hate turkroaches" is retarded. This is awful and you won't be laughing when your own country implements similar laws.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.