Metadiscussion

KEK! Mist got raped off of the sharty by Nuadmin

KEK!
Implications?
/ 2
Bump
That's funny
I'm going to touch you.
RebelGun↗
I'm going to touch you.
Literal who
We ALL will be using misty
Qeq
Unlucky
Nigga went from admin to banned in a day
joachim↗
Nigga went from admin to banned in a day
Sharty is like a 3rd world country
Who is Mist
BootsandChainsaws↗
Who is Mist
Ex admin
And someone who did it for free 3 years
sarmatian↗
KEK!
Implications?
what does salt have against mist though
Damn
bump
@Peter THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DENEY THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
>NOOOOOOOOO ADD MY BOARD OR I WILL MAKE THE DEADEST NIGGER SPLINTER EVER!!!
Post #264100
cantonesebeast↗
joachim↗
Show quoted text
Nigga went from admin to banned in a day
Sharty is like a 3rd world country
Booru is the one that's always been a third world country doe
Nuniggar↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Sharty is like a 3rd world country
Booru is the one that's always been a third world country doe
Booru is a bantustan
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.