13 replies·160 views

love thread

5 months ago#576680
itt we be nice to each other
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#576711
0 REPPEYS GEEEG LOVECUCKS
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

5 months ago#576729
I'm tired
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

5 months ago#576731
I’m not very fond of you but I still respect you
Philippe

Herring Choker

5 months ago#576784(edited 5 months ago)
I HATE LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!!!
Post #79864Post #79864Post #79864
Philippe

Herring Choker

5 months ago#576841
YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF MAKE ME FEEL OVERJOYED!!!
Post #79864Post #79864Post #79864
5 months ago#577005
HATECUX LOST
Som3phono

niggers tounge my anus

5 months ago#577006
Kiss yourself
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#577014
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
HATECUX LOST
Not very loving, lovecuck. Did you just turn to the hate side?
5 months ago#577456
Pseudo↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
HATECUX LOST
Not very loving, lovecuck. Did you just turn to the hate side?
something something the paradox of intolerance
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#577702
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#578807
this is nice thread :D
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#981075
1 pagePost #107893
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

4 months ago#981087
Everyone above me and below me thinks trans rights are human rights
Log in to reply to this thread.