783 replies·1320 views

man hate thread

moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#576628
title
/ 40
5 months ago#576630
Post #111607
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

5 months ago#576631
I don't get it.
Are you a pooner or troon?!
777

india was aryan first

5 months ago#576632
Asoori↗
I don't get it.
Are you a pooner or troon?!
its a faggot
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#576633
Oh my gawwwddd these men are just so piggish as a male feminist I show you my absolute sympathy.
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#576634
Do I get pity pussy now?
5 months ago#576635
777↗
Asoori↗
Show quoted text
I don't get it.
Are you a pooner or troon?!
its a faggot
even doe faggots love men
pivKom__

im fucking done niggers

5 months ago#576638
obsessed foid
777

india was aryan first

5 months ago#576639
loot↗
777↗
Show quoted text
its a faggot
even doe faggots love men
he said he was a faggot one time i think btw
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#576640
i wonder if i'm gonna get more pooner or tranny reacts
Dunchenman

Sub5 Starving 4'11" Paki Indian Incel

5 months ago#576642
I'm sorry for having a penis
5 months ago#576644
>I can still bait
Post #210170
5 months ago#576645
Wemen☕️
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

5 months ago#576646

777↗unverified
Asoori↗unverified
Show quoted text
Are you a pooner or troon?!
its a faggot
When Xe made a phenotype test the AI detected xe is a male by 54% or something like that.
I dunno, xe either a hot troon or a hot foid that decided to be a ponpon
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#576647
Pineapple↗
>I can still bait
Post #210170
:neutral::itsover:
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

5 months ago#576648
moidslayer↗
i wonder if i'm gonna get more pooner or tranny reacts
Vote guys
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#576649
Asoori↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
i wonder if i'm gonna get more pooner or tranny reacts
Vote guys
pokemon go to the polls!!
ploopy

Your culture > Wellbeing and rights of people

5 months ago#576650·
womed be like: me onlyfnas
men sigma:🍷🗿
777

india was aryan first

5 months ago#576652
Asoori↗
777↗
Show quoted text
its a faggot
When Xe made a phenotype test the AI detected xe is a male by 54% or something like that.
I dunno, xe either a hot troon or a hot foid that decided to be a ponpon
xe said xerself that xe is a faggot nigga
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

5 months ago#576653
ploopy↗
womed be like: me onlyfnas
men sigma:🍷🗿
tuff mango phonk
/ 40
Log in to reply to this thread.