21 replies·271 views

The 'ru is rotting and turning into dust as we speak

Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#334072
/ 2
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#334113
Water is wet
el_kentubano

HEIL SALT

5 months ago#334148
JSID
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#334204
I want to rape finocide
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#334297
Pseudo↗
I want to rape finocide
xe would like that
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#334315
el_kentubano↗
JSID
do dis
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#334337
Trodaire↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
I want to rape finocide
xe would like that
That's fine
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#334533
Pseudo↗
Trodaire↗
Show quoted text
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
I want to rape finocide
xe would like that
That's fine
ayo SUSSY BOI :kek:
5 months ago#334644
gangrape finocide in his asshole until he's bleeding and sobbing and then spear him on a pike
5 months ago#334714(edited 5 months ago)
what post was this
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#334808
Pineapple↗
what post was this
his pepe post in a suggestive position
ItzDingle

ill be back

5 months ago#334917
Yes
Rot

It's only good when I'm having fun

5 months ago#337696
The ‘ru is what now?
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#337723
geg it's @Rot
Abelian

Commutatoring

5 months ago#337890
new website
boorucom.soy
soyjaks must be in every post
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

5 months ago#344848
Once it actually goes down I literally don't know what I'll even do online anymore. I don't give a single nigger dick about anywhere else besides here. Genuinely.
5 months ago#344884
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Once it actually goes down I literally don't know what I'll even do online anymore. I don't give a single nigger dick about anywhere else besides here. Genuinely.
Us Booruvians have to stay strong
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

5 months ago#344890
Kaiser↗
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
Once it actually goes down I literally don't know what I'll even do online anymore. I don't give a single nigger dick about anywhere else besides here. Genuinely.
Us Booruvians have to stay strong
If Quote actually does JSID I'll probably shoot myself
5 months ago#344908
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
Once it actually goes down I literally don't know what I'll even do online anymore. I don't give a single nigger dick about anywhere else besides here. Genuinely.
Us Booruvians have to stay strong
If Quote actually does JSID I'll probably shoot myself
he won't, very likey he'll just give ownership to someone else
Svejk1914

Ať žije císař

5 months ago#344940
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
Once it actually goes down I literally don't know what I'll even do online anymore. I don't give a single nigger dick about anywhere else besides here. Genuinely.
Us Booruvians have to stay strong
If Quote actually does JSID I'll probably shoot myself
quote owns the 'ru? I thought he only owned the 'arty
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.