General & Off-Topic

Posting about the furfag drama

I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
/ 9
NophonoLuxio↗
I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
You were friends with a zoophile?
you are the same
all these zooniggers trying to cover their tracks after being best fucking buddies with this guy
Can you get banned already nigga, nobody likes you
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
all these zooniggers trying to cover their tracks after being best fucking buddies with this guy
Reminds me of the whole Kris Tyson situation
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
all these zooniggers trying to cover their tracks after being best fucking buddies with this guy
Release the e621 files.
My day gets worse every time you start typing a post
Kaiser↗
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
You were friends with a zoophile?
I didn't know but also this actually isn't the first time I've had a furfag friend who caused me to meet somebody I developed a crush on and then learned the furfag friend was a pedophile. Literally everything is repeating again and it's making me want to become the next Eliot.
Som3phono↗
My day gets worse every time you start typing a post
Sorry man, I don't mean it.
pls leave the site
NophonoLuxio↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
You were friends with a zoophile?
I didn't know but also this actually isn't the first time I've had a furfag friend who caused me to meet somebody I developed a crush on and then learned the furfag friend was a pedophile. Literally everything is repeating again and it's making me want to become the next Eliot.
Dude just FUCKING leave this deviant community. You're realizing what furries are doing to you, yet rather than get any hints of metacognition, you just tell everyone about your problems. It doesn't work that way
Leave the furry "community" for the better
What? You almost prolapsed? Yeah anyway
attention whore
Kaiser↗
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
You were friends with a zoophile?
I didn't know but also this actually isn't the first time I've had a furfag friend who caused me to meet somebody I developed a crush on and then learned the furfag friend was a pedophile. Literally everything is repeating again and it's making me want to become the next Eliot.
Dude just FUCKING leave this deviant community. You're realizing what furries are doing to you, yet rather than get any hints of metacognition, you just tell everyone about your problems. It doesn't work that way
Ironically the other thing happened irl and the faggot pedophile kept on complaining about mi shitting on xim for being a peadough and this worthless nigger bitch social worker literally ruined my life for the fag.

also I lowk denied having a crush on the foid I met through xim since xe abused her and maybe I didn't Idk man I just want these subhumans to die. I wanna torture all of these worthless fucks and watch them die.
NophonoLuxio↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
NophonoLuxio↗
Show quoted text
I saw the drama with e621isourhomeland being a zoonigger pedo shemmycuck and honestly I'm disgusted. Tbh idk if I can fw lurvis anymore since xe was buddy buddy with xim which makes mi sad because I was kinda developing a crush on xim (I know that's really faggy btw) and also fuck that e621 pedo kike I was actually recovering from my faggotry and xhe caused mi to relapse. Also fuck glowies you're all kike pedos rot in hell you Saturn worshipping pieces of shit
You were friends with a zoophile?
I didn't know but also this actually isn't the first time I've had a furfag friend who caused me to meet somebody I developed a crush on and then learned the furfag friend was a pedophile. Literally everything is repeating again and it's making me want to become the next Eliot.
Dude just FUCKING leave this deviant community. You're realizing what furries are doing to you, yet rather than get any hints of metacognition, you just tell everyone about your problems. It doesn't work that way
Ironically the other thing happened irl and the faggot pedophile kept on complaining about mi shitting on xim for being a peadough and this worthless nigger bitch social worker literally ruined my life for the fag.
also I lowk denied having a crush on the foid I met through xim since xe abused her and maybe I didn't Idk man I just want these subhumans to die. I wanna torture all of these worthless fucks and watch them die.
Let go of what's out of your control
Am I keyed or an I keyed? #Eliot2.0
NophonoLuxio↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
You were friends with a zoophile?
I didn't know but also this actually isn't the first time I've had a furfag friend who caused me to meet somebody I developed a crush on and then learned the furfag friend was a pedophile. Literally everything is repeating again and it's making me want to become the next Eliot.
Rope already fucking loser, You chose to hand around zoophiles and pedos
Nah I'm more like uncle ted
/ 9
Log in to reply to this thread.