General & Off-Topic

Whats your favorite pizza chain?

My family just ordered some pizza nova and i thought i might as talk about my favourite pizza
/ 4
I'm ordering you pineapple pizza right now. Hope you like.
Pseudo↗unverified
I'm ordering you pineapple pizza right now. Hope you like.
I actually love pineapple pizza so i dont mind!
Ahem
Beni↗unverified
Ahem
Dominos is probably my second favourite. It is pretty darn good
little caesars
Doninos
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
little caesars
nobody says this
Garfield2↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Show quoted text
little caesars
nobody says this
I say this fuck you
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Garfield2↗unverified
Show quoted text
nobody says this
I say this fuck you
You are nobody geg
Garfield2↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Show quoted text
Garfield2↗unverified
Show quoted text
nobody says this
I say this fuck you
You are nobody geg
same with you faggot
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Garfield2↗unverified
Show quoted text
You are nobody geg
same with you faggot
I am a fat orange cat. YOU are a fat brown NIGGER!
pizza hut
I ate a pizza today
emerald↗unverified
pizza hut
I've actually never had it
Garfield2↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Show quoted text
Garfield2↗unverified
Show quoted text
You are nobody geg
same with you faggot
I am a fat orange cat. YOU are a fat brown NIGGER!
deboonked because I posted my hand here,
twice
None other than this restaurant near me that makes really good wood-fired pizzas, you'll get a whole big pepperoni for just €10!
Kaiser↗unverified
None other than this restaurant near me that makes really good wood-fired pizzas, you'll get a whole big pepperoni for just €10!
that is a great deal!
€9 if you don't count the drink
domino's. i was hungry and bored once like a month ago so i decided to 'za my own house
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.