General & Off-Topic

i have argued with tranny and xhe said me thag none of it is real



is there any issues with my argument?:thinking:
why would you do dis
cobaltstone↗

is there any issues with my argument?:thinking:
I cant read so I dont know
Krab↗
why would you do dis
because i’ve became xittercuck
cobaltstone↗

is there any issues with my argument?:thinking:
I fucking hate it when obvious truth that can be said in one sentence can be twisted by trannies requiring thousands of messages more for me to explain where I would get confused and mindbroken and turn into a braindead illiterate ape halfway in
cobaltstone↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
why would you do dis
because i’ve became xittercuck
what is you xitter
You are throwing peals to swine
Every tranny is a liar believing in sci-fi and magic don't debate with them only thing you can do is make them go mad over reality
weirdautisttcd↗
cobaltstone↗
Show quoted text

is there any issues with my argument?:thinking:
I fucking hate it when obvious truth that can be said in one sentence can be twisted by trannies requiring thousands of messages more for me to explain where I would get confused and mindbroken and turn into a braindead illiterate ape halfway in
But change the "30-40% who have actually become their desired gender on social media" to "30-40% who have successfully looked like their desired gender"
Waste of time...
cobaltstone↗

is there any issues with my argument?:thinking:
So tuff
Log in to reply to this thread.