General & Off-Topic

Do any of you guys actually fw dubstep?


For the past year or so, I've been getting into dubstep (both uk dubstep and brostep) Do any of you guys listen to dubstep?
Gendarmor↗

For the past year or so, I've been getting into dubstep (both uk dubstep and brostep) Do any of you guys listen to dubstep?
Dubstep will always be a gem
Post #32
>listening to music
Philippe↗
I like some of Datsiks music (Gecko, Swagga, and that one track from Saints Row 4 that im too lazy to search up) But I feel that most of his music, aged like milk. (Also he got rape allegations)
Gendarmor↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
I like some of Datsiks music (Gecko, Swagga, and that one track from Saints Row 4 that im too lazy to search up) But I feel that most of his music, aged like milk. (Also he got rape allegations)
>rape allegations
oh shit
Philippe↗
Gendarmor↗
Show quoted text
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
I like some of Datsiks music (Gecko, Swagga, and that one track from Saints Row 4 that im too lazy to search up) But I feel that most of his music, aged like milk. (Also he got rape allegations)
>rape allegations
oh shit
I mean I don't blame you for not knowing. I've seen people mention Datsik without knowing about the allegations
Gendarmor↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Gendarmor↗
Show quoted text
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
I like some of Datsiks music (Gecko, Swagga, and that one track from Saints Row 4 that im too lazy to search up) But I feel that most of his music, aged like milk. (Also he got rape allegations)
>rape allegations
oh shit
I mean I don't blame you for not knowing. I've seen people mention Datsik without knowing about the allegations
Never heard of the guy btw
npc music
XTC↗
npc music
Less npc than your music taste
dubstep is a meme
cantonesebeast↗
XTC↗
Show quoted text
npc music
Less npc than your music taste
keep telling yourself that
u listen to roblox music
XTC↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Less npc than your music taste
keep telling yourself that
u listen to roblox music
wtf is Roblox music
Nah
cantonesebeast↗
XTC↗
Show quoted text
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Less npc than your music taste
keep telling yourself that
u listen to roblox music
wtf is Roblox music
dubstep 😂️✌️
Log in to reply to this thread.