General & Off-Topic

Today I’m sleeping on the carpet, lol.

My mom’s parents brought a new carpet for my room, and I want to sleep on it.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you how I felt.
kill yourself
0l0↗
kill yourself
Tomorrow I’ll tell you how it all went.
ishak_shakalovich↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
kill yourself
Tomorrow I’ll tell you how it all went.
Alright.
the pfp tho 👀️
XTC↗
the pfp tho 👀️

Yeah, I’m a loser, any questions?
I always sleep on the carpet
ishak_shakalovich↗
My mom’s parents brought a new carpet for my room, and I want to sleep on it.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you how I felt.
imma sleep on my bed goodnight
so
Dino↗
imma sleep on my bed goodnight
You will never understand my feelings.
ishak_shakalovich↗
ishak_shakalovich↗
Show quoted text
My mom’s parents brought a new carpet for my room, and I want to sleep on it.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you how I felt.
oy
My back is still itchy.
I sleep in the dirt room
Pseudo↗
I always sleep on the carpet
Oh, great sensei, master, teach me your craft.
how did you feel waking up?
ishak_shakalovich↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
I always sleep on the carpet
Oh, great sensei, master, teach me your craft.
It’s simply comfortable. There is no secret.
How it felt
Anxiety↗
how did you feel waking up?
strange
Carl↗
How it felt
I don’t know how to put into words how I feel, but I liked it. I’ll do it again for you, and I’ll tell you for sure.
i wanna try ts now
Log in to reply to this thread.