General & Off-Topic

soyjaks are unironically a dead meme

not funny anymore but pepes are creative and better lol
/ 2
haha, sorry nüsöicaca, looks like its time for me to take a dump!
let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?
Post #256846
reddit frog
Maybe. Normgroids are killing them further
Pepe is a deader meme than soyjak
I liked soyjaks as a kid, but when I grew up I started to appreciate pepes
lolbooru↗
not funny anymore but pepes are creative and better lol
pepe is a more dead meme than soyjaks
pedrobrasileiro↗
lolbooru↗
Show quoted text
not funny anymore but pepes are creative and better lol
pepe is a more dead meme than soyjaks
he is internet history
pepe died in 2016 jej
rayenari↗
pepe died in 2016 jej
soyjaks died in 2023
MazelTV↗
I liked soyjaks as a kid, but when I grew up I started to appreciate pepes
Nigga was a proton when pepe was made
No shit but frogs are more dead
uttp↗
No shit but frogs are more dead
frogs are part of internet history
lolbooru↗
uttp↗
Show quoted text
No shit but frogs are more dead
frogs are part of internet history
That means it’s dead
lolbooru↗
rayenari↗
Show quoted text
pepe died in 2016 jej
soyjaks died in 2023
ok
lolbooru↗
uttp↗
Show quoted text
No shit but frogs are more dead
frogs are part of internet history
so are sois
>frogshits is leh awesomme but hekin soychcakcs is dead meme nigga!
It's not dead because there are no jeet shitcoins of cobson yet
both dead memes fortunately
ezgif-83dcbfc79950ac48.mp4(7.98 MB)
i make soyjaks funny and am the one who took over the soyjak party
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.