25 replies·158 views

jartycuck lives near meh

glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435263
Basically my isp uses cgnat, and the ip i was on was banned for some jartycuck doctos head ahh response shit someone said.
I don’t know the extent of it, but I think CGNAT makes me share a public IP with like 500 people in my area? Meaning that some jartycuck (who got banned for some HEINOUS rule 10 shit) lives within maybe 5 miles of me!
What should I do? How do I find xim? And RAPE xim!!!
/ 2
5 days ago#2435271
Incomprehensible babble
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435301
leonardo↗
Incomprehensible babble
some nigga on the same carrier grade nat as me got everyone on our ip banned
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435337
god this means i can paint a shitstika on someone’s house
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435340
is there a way to get a list of everyone on the same ip address as me since cgnat?
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435351
If you guys help me I’ll provide a video of me painting a shitstika on the guy’s house (provided i find it)
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435359
shitstika heil hitlerrrrrf
coleson

"... or some block came through the floor... and through Timo's seat. Up in the ass of timo."

5 days ago#2435368
glass↗
If you guys help me I’ll provide a video of me painting a shitstika on the guy’s house (provided i find it)
I dont know shit about doxxing but ill try
coleson

"... or some block came through the floor... and through Timo's seat. Up in the ass of timo."

5 days ago#2435370
Bump
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

5 days ago#2435375
sage
5 days ago#2435393
Gemmy cobson o algo
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435423
thanks guys for the support my iq has been dropping ever since college started so the quality of my posts and formulated thoughts has been dezolved down to nivverbable
Salo_Finland45

Here to make friends and have fun

5 days ago#2435434
what can we do without the IP itself
5 days ago#2435446
What if xhe's actually black
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435485
Salo_Finland45↗
what can we do without the IP itself
good point but i genuinely can’t give out the IP. I guess the best idea is to just see if anyone has any tips on how I could go about trying to solve this puzzle
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435489
Shining↗
What if xhe's actually black
I don’t mind dipping in the chocolate
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 days ago#2435490
have you heard of the chinese god father
Salo_Finland45

Here to make friends and have fun

5 days ago#2435491
glass↗
Salo_Finland45↗
Show quoted text
what can we do without the IP itself
good point but i genuinely can’t give out the IP. I guess the best idea is to just see if anyone has any tips on how I could go about trying to solve this puzzle
Encode the IP in a 4-variable system of equations and I’ll solve it
5 days ago#2435498
put up a flyer saying do you look like this with a Jarty duck under it
glass

nobody likes a negger

5 days ago#2435499
Pseudo↗
have you heard of the chinese god father
i never understood that joke
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.