General & Off-Topic

u guys probably won’t even “care” about me anymore if I do break up with Nara nor do u guys even know me

:tired:
/ 4
I don't know
Post #155798
I don't know you but I care about you more than shit fan care aout
You two should discuss your problems with each other and settle on something
mezzz149↗
:tired:
shut uuuuuuuup
@mezzz149 nobody cares shuuuut uuup
I care.
@Nobeidore xou care right?
soytokbaba hunkbabble 😴😴😴
who gaf nigga dnr:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
I don’t know you
I care
also nigga you just got your account back
Just solve your problems with each other
@Vergilius look at this cuckhold gem
mezzz149↗
:tired:
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask
both of those statements are true :diva:
Vergilius↗
mezzz149↗
Show quoted text
:tired:
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask
Post #291853
Cannot fathom getting cucked by Z
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.