6 replies·60 views

What is your favourite way of eating meat?

Philippe

Herring Choker

1 week ago#2378979

title #3022

Voted by:Usnutt

Login to vote

7 total votes

IcyHotTesticles

Buns, Ketchup, Pickle, Cheese, Put That Patty In Between. It’s Burger, What What.

1 week ago#2379005
Anally
Usnutt

yo momma

1 week ago#2379023
Philippe likes it raw but not the kind of raw many would think...
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 week ago#2379084
Usnutt↗
Philippe likes it raw but not the kind of raw many would think...
i am gonna do this to you if you dont watch your fuggen tone niggy

OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

1 week ago#2379101
I let my pet dunkey eat it, shit it out and then I eat it
Usnutt

yo momma

1 week ago#2380819
Philippe↗
Usnutt↗
Show quoted text
Philippe likes it raw but not the kind of raw many would think...
i am gonna do this to you if you dont watch your fuggen tone niggy
Don't even joke, pal...
1 week ago#2380830
I love burgers and steak
Log in to reply to this thread.