General & Off-Topic

Italy won.

The Falklands is British soil btw.Post #182178
/ 2
@falkland mentioned
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
Boymoderโ†—
The Falklands is British soil btw.Post #182178
Post #135080
Zwedonโ†—
Post #135080
Post #150237
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
oh hi morostein's kitten
Zwedonโ†—
Post #135080
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
rayenariโ†—
oh hi morostein's kitten
Post #120815who is morostein?
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Fail
Even tho they failed to qualify for World Cup yesterday
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Let me guess, you figured out that you could post anything on April fools day and decided this would be the perfect time to make a bait account?
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Let me guess, you figured out that you could post anything on April fools day and decided this would be the perfect time to make a bait account?
Check my account creation date.
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Let me guess, you figured out that you could post anything on April fools day and decided this would be the perfect time to make a bait account?
Check my account creation date.
So you had an inactive account, never used, and decided now would be the perfect time to bait
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Let me guess, you figured out that you could post anything on April fools day and decided this would be the perfect time to make a bait account?
Check my account creation date.
So you had an inactive account, never used, and decided now would be the perfect time to bait
I am not a baiter i am genuine, and while i have been inactive for a while, i have been recently posting things more often. see: https://soybooru.com/forum/meta/thread/2581 i am not trying to april fool you.
Boymoderโ†—
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
Boymoderโ†—
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—
Show quoted text
"Boymoder" jsid holy bait poisoning
I am genuinely trans.
Bait positioning
Even doe i am not baiting.
Let me guess, you figured out that you could post anything on April fools day and decided this would be the perfect time to make a bait account?
Check my account creation date.
So you had an inactive account, never used, and decided now would be the perfect time to bait
I am not a baiter i am genuine, and while i have been inactive for a while, i have been recently posting things more often. see: https://soybooru.com/forum/meta/thread/2581 i am not trying to april fool you.
Fail
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.