Metadiscussion

Marge

Why does the site look like the shlog?
>why does a forum look like a forum
I don't know mister boymoder
uhhh, both sites are inspired by kiwifarms? it can't be, right?
Garzon↗
I don't know mister boymoder
KEEP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSINNG AND KEEP PLACING THAT RAGE TOWARDS ME! YOU LOSE ALL DEBATE! KEEP CRY ON MY SHOULDER AND KEEP RAGING ON ME! REPLY IF YOU AGREE!!!
Boymoder↗unverified
KEEP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSINNG AND KEEP PLACING THAT RAGE TOWARDS ME! YOU LOSE ALL DEBATE! KEEP CRY ON MY SHOULDER AND KEEP RAGING ON ME! REPLY IF YOU AGREE!!!
reply since I agree
Boymoders are (((Jewish)).
why did we ban xim @Ethan
wait nvm xe's not banned i'm just colorblind sorry for the 'cord ping ethan
come back boymoder
Blarvink↗
Boymoders are (((Jewish)).
DrainFan42↗
why did we ban xim @Ethan
necrobumping filth
Ethan↗
Blarvink↗
Show quoted text
Boymoders are (((Jewish)).
DrainFan42↗
Show quoted text
why did we ban xim @Ethan
necrobumping filth
bro we just need boymoder back
>bro we just need boymoder back
Post #86583
Blarvink↗
>bro we just need boymoder back
Post #86583
obsessed
>obsessed
alson2↗
>obsessed
I say that but i dont look like that.
Boymoder↗
alson2↗
Show quoted text
>obsessed
I say that but i dont look like that.
Boymoders oook like that
Log in to reply to this thread.