9 replies·104 views

Who is worse pooners or trannies

Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2305939
Both i rather torture them :)
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

2 weeks ago#2305953
I like both, but I get along with pooners better usually
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2305972
The worst looking pooners just look like very ugly women while the worst looking trannies look like actual freaks of nature
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

2 weeks ago#2305986
>Who is worse pooners or trannies
Post #285577
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

2 weeks ago#2305989
Where's the option for loving both?
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2306000
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
Where's the option for loving both?
It's in █████████
2 weeks ago#2306017
We should torture them for fun :)
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

2 weeks ago#2306021
Focus on the real enemy:
>Post #287811
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

2 days ago#2471144
pooners?
Post #99697
Log in to reply to this thread.