General & Off-Topic

I don't like spongie anymore

He is very problematic and Trollkaster is a better troll. Thanks for attention.
Ok
KZbeast↗
He is very problematic and Trollkaster is a better troll. Thanks for attention.
Spongie is problematic medias?:concerned:
Shush, troll scum
Post #280907Post #280907
As if anyone ever liked that tranny
cantonesebeast↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
He is very problematic and Trollkaster is a better troll. Thanks for attention.
Spongie is problematic medias?:concerned:
Yes and I heard that he holds concerning opinions on fictional children.
Noubcadi↗
Shush, troll scum
Post #280907Post #280907
Stop before I call Trollkastel
ChudChudChudChudChud↗
As if anyone ever liked that tranny
I thought that he was misunderstood at start but now I don't trust him
>He is very problematic and Trollkaster is a better troll. Thanks for attention.
Post #251014
She's right
Trollkastel↗
She's right
Shut up, wop.
modernwarfare2↗
Trollkastel↗
Show quoted text
She's right
Shut up, wop.
Pls be nice to trollkastel
Cobblefan↗
modernwarfare2↗
Show quoted text
Shut up, wop.
Pls be nice to trollkastel
You are longhoused. Sod off.
Log in to reply to this thread.