42 replies·251 views

C-Can someone h-hwelp me pweasee....~

everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2216082
I hurt my ankle soyboowuu~~ (╥﹏╥)
/ 3
name046284

exactly what you wanted

3 weeks ago#2216106
i hope you feel better
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2216118
GET YO ASS UP BITCH ASS NIGGA
3 weeks ago#2216127
everest↗
I hurt my ankle soyboowuu~~ (╥﹏╥)
ILL HELP
3 weeks ago#2216130
@DoctorSoy fix them
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 weeks ago#2216131
Does anyone have good suggestions for what i should eat for breakfast
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2216136
emerald↗
Does anyone have good suggestions for what i should eat for breakfast
Eggs
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

3 weeks ago#2216138
everest↗
I hurt my ankle soyboowuu~~ (╥﹏╥)
*grabs your ankle, breaks it by snapping it like a twig with my bare muscular hands, and smears poopoo on it*
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

3 weeks ago#2216140
haha
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

3 weeks ago#2216142
*runs away as if this was a game of ding dong door dash*
Rubee

Life is a race, so be the racist

3 weeks ago#2216143
Visit a doctor the fuck are we supposed to do
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2216153
Rubee↗
Visit a doctor the fuck are we supposed to do
He failed as a member of the society, we should kill him.
N_A

disturbing criminal

3 weeks ago#2216164
okay
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

3 weeks ago#2216170
KILL YOURSELF
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2216173
SerChuddietheStrong↗
everest↗
Show quoted text
I hurt my ankle soyboowuu~~ (╥﹏╥)
ILL HELP
T-Thanks...~
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 weeks ago#2216178
Cesium↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Does anyone have good suggestions for what i should eat for breakfast
Eggs
Just eggs?
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2216180
emerald↗
Cesium↗
Show quoted text
Eggs
Just eggs?
Bacon or something
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2216184
>C-Can someone h-hwelp me pweasee....~
>I hurt my ankle soyboowuu~~ (╥﹏╥)
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

3 weeks ago#2216284
emerald↗
Does anyone have good suggestions for what i should eat for breakfast
Sproke and meds hehe
3 weeks ago#2216296
emerald↗
Does anyone have good suggestions for what i should eat for breakfast
eggs and toast
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.