47 replies·635 views

Strip John8_44 of his Approver privileges?

Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2057140(edited 1 month ago)

He keeps abusing them to post gooner brimstone.
Edit: I mean Trusted privileges (thank God he's not an approver)
/ 3
1 month ago#2057145
Do you mean trusted
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2057150
Zwedon↗
Do you mean trusted
Yes.
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#2057152
yes demote him
1 month ago#2057154(edited 1 month ago)
It would be better to propose a new rule you're basically chopping a head that grows three more.
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#2057156(edited 1 month ago)
never, kys
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#2057180
Prince_Narcissist↗
never, kys
leaky
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#2057184
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
never, kys
leaky
drill sargent drinky stfu
Post #279626
>Post #278936
moss

Foolish He-Man! I will rule the Soysphere!

1 month ago#2057185
Why
moss

Foolish He-Man! I will rule the Soysphere!

1 month ago#2057193
Honestly if it's IAS or allowed NAS (or in artworks) plus it isn't breaking any rules, I don't care do what you want
moss

Foolish He-Man! I will rule the Soysphere!

1 month ago#2057197
Bait is a good thing in a way because it keeps things alive and funny
soyvankek

Be back soon.

1 month ago#2057201
Prince_Narcissist↗
never, kys
Thoughts on mymy?
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#2057205
soyvankek↗
Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
never, kys
Thoughts on mymy?
Ive moved onto fpe and I never liked mymy
rayenari

picture me rollin'

1 month ago#2057206
Post #280723
soyvankek

Be back soon.

1 month ago#2057207
moss↗
Bait is a good thing in a way because it keeps things alive and funny
Too much bait to the point its boring:suspicious:
rayenari

picture me rollin'

1 month ago#2057209
moss↗
Bait is a good thing in a way because it keeps things alive and funny
same old bait doe
1 month ago#2057227
soyvankek↗
Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
never, kys
Thoughts on mymy?
Thats not prince, that's @Gold @Noubcadi and @BootsandChainsaws
moss

Foolish He-Man! I will rule the Soysphere!

1 month ago#2057229(edited 1 month ago)
soyvankek↗
moss↗
Show quoted text
Bait is a good thing in a way because it keeps things alive and funny
Too much bait to the point its boring:suspicious:
rayenari↗
moss↗
Show quoted text
Bait is a good thing in a way because it keeps things alive and funny
same old bait doe
True
moss

Foolish He-Man! I will rule the Soysphere!

1 month ago#2057231
Crescendo↗
soyvankek↗
Show quoted text
Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
never, kys
Thoughts on mymy?
Thats not prince, that's @Gold @Noubcadi and @BootsandChainsaws
Yeah Prince goons to Coco
1 month ago#2057236
I don't care
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.