17 replies·377 views

The curse has been broken, I'm finally free!

Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#2050984
Thank you everyone... I'm finally free of Pepsi's clutches! Now it's time to head back to the Mushroom Kingdom, where I belong! See ya there!
Post #269030 @pepsi47Post #280578
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

1 month ago#2051005(edited 1 month ago)
See you there too yosh
1 month ago#2051014
🥹
Bushyyy

Smoking

1 month ago#2051048
WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU, GOODBYE!
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#2051171
Bye yoshi!
Kappatard

Eye for an eye.

1 month ago#2051172
Goodbye Yoshi.
1 month ago#2051178
Bye Yoshi.
Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#2051214
I love all my new friends I've made on this site! Let's go on adventures together back in the Mushroom Kingdom, okay? Me and Mario will be waiting!!
Post #269030 @pepsi47Post #280578
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

1 month ago#2051610
see ya
1 month ago#2051621(edited 1 month ago)
Why is this actually wholesome
1 month ago#2051628
Yoshi↗
I love all my new friends I've made on this site! Let's go on adventures together back in the Mushroom Kingdom, okay? Me and Mario will be waiting!!
Post #269030 @pepsi47Post #280578
See you soon.
1 month ago#2051633
A happy ending, a pedo got banned and yoshi finally got to go back home
gorepedoslost

hawktuahking's new account due phone formatting

1 month ago#2051798
Marge when did xe get outted as a pedo
gorepedoslost

hawktuahking's new account due phone formatting

1 month ago#2051800
Wait lemme check the wiki
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2051811
gorepedoslost↗
Marge when did xe get outted as a pedo
Check /gen/
Carl

𖥞/✹

1 month ago#2051812
Goodbye Yoshi!
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

1 month ago#2051823
Yay
gorepedoslost

hawktuahking's new account due phone formatting

1 month ago#2051857
ClanDestiny↗
gorepedoslost↗
Show quoted text
Marge when did xe get outted as a pedo
Check /gen/
Oh, i get it now
Log in to reply to this thread.