21 replies·302 views

Any tips on how to spot htsm(s)?

X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2046177
Yeah.
/ 2
adolfrizzler

Groyp em by the pussy

1 month ago#2046391
anyone who uses the word "branigger"
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#2046497
anyone who says "anyone who uses the word "branigger""
1 month ago#2046503
go on soybooru
1 month ago#2046510
Anyone who says
>Anyone who says “anyone who uses the word “branigger””
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#2046608
:jamming:Bra(bleeper) the Brap Bringer! He will always bring up SNCA 'cause without a shadow of the doubt that he would be shat on in the party full of 'jeets in a jet. That's something that I will bet.:jamming:
1 month ago#2046638
Pineapple↗
Wow nobody is laughing I wonder why
1 month ago#2046647
Beni↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
Wow nobody is laughing I wonder why
Bani
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2046648
I'm a hunky AMA
1 month ago#2046650
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow nobody is laughing I wonder why
Bani
What
1 month ago#2046652
Beni↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow nobody is laughing I wonder why
Bani
What
Booni
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

1 month ago#2046673
you can usually notice them by their hunkiness, twinkiness and being a sex machine
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2046929
cantonesebeast↗
you can usually notice them by their hunkiness, twinkiness and being a sex machine
Everyone on soybooru is obese no one looks like a twink, except for me of course but I don't look like a twink
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#2047063
Anyone you don't like is automatically an HTSM
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#2047070
X_AXIS↗
Yeah.
Not a thing HTSM was made by the Jarty stop using it
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2047089
CommuniARYAN↗
X_AXIS↗
Show quoted text
Yeah.
Not a thing HTSM was made by the Jarty stop using it
If the jerty made it to insult our beloved sharty then HTSM must be aryan
1 month ago#2047097
Beni↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow nobody is laughing I wonder why
Bani
What
Post #253615
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#2047098
X_AXIS↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Not a thing HTSM was made by the Jarty stop using it
If the jerty made it to insult our beloved sharty then HTSM must be aryan
No splintercuck go back
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2047106
CommuniARYAN↗
X_AXIS↗
Show quoted text
If the jerty made it to insult our beloved sharty then HTSM must be aryan
No splintercuck go back
I never used a splinter in my life nigga
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.