28 replies·187 views

What did you guys cook today?

1 month ago#1963196
Right now I made myself pomme puree... It's pretty good! :wholesome:
/ 2
1 month ago#1963203
I made myself some eggs
DickCheney

no bodey care

1 month ago#1963211
muffins
1 month ago#1963213
epipen1215↗
I made myself some eggs
Nice, some sunny side up eggs with a cup of black coffee is a really good breakfast :thumbsup:
1 month ago#1963215
DickCheney↗
muffins
What kind
DickCheney

no bodey care

1 month ago#1963220
Scandiacus↗
DickCheney↗
Show quoted text
muffins
What kind
chocolate
1 month ago#1963221
DickCheney↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
DickCheney↗
Show quoted text
muffins
What kind
chocolate
Ah okay did you like them
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#1963222
Creamy pasta
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

1 month ago#1963227
Bacon
DickCheney

no bodey care

1 month ago#1963229
Scandiacus↗
DickCheney↗
Show quoted text
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
DickCheney↗
Show quoted text
muffins
What kind
chocolate
Ah okay did you like them
yeah they were good
Yorzhik

byee!

1 month ago#1963232
Carbonara, beef Stroganoff, a few cutlets, french fries, lagman, dried bread into rusks, made kissel.
1 month ago#1963241
Fest303↗
Creamy pasta
Did you put seafood or some red meat into them?
1 month ago#1963244
Yorzhik↗
Carbonara, beef Stroganoff, a few cutlets, french fries, lagman, dried bread into rusks, made kissel.
Wow that's a lot
Yorzhik

byee!

1 month ago#1963252
Scandiacus↗
Yorzhik↗
Show quoted text
Carbonara, beef Stroganoff, a few cutlets, french fries, lagman, dried bread into rusks, made kissel.
Wow that's a lot
I am a chef, so I naturally do a lot of cooking
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#1963253
Scandiacus↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Creamy pasta
Did you put seafood or some red meat into them?
I put some shrimp with it
1 month ago#1963266
Yorzhik↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
Yorzhik↗
Show quoted text
Carbonara, beef Stroganoff, a few cutlets, french fries, lagman, dried bread into rusks, made kissel.
Wow that's a lot
I am a chef, so I naturally do a lot of cooking
Do you work at a restaurant? What do you make usually
1 month ago#1963267
Fest303↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Creamy pasta
Did you put seafood or some red meat into them?
I put some shrimp with it
Nice
Yorzhik

byee!

1 month ago#1963283
Scandiacus↗
Yorzhik↗
Show quoted text
I am a chef, so I naturally do a lot of cooking
Do you work at a restaurant? What do you make usually
No, it’s a fairly simple food service operation—definitely not restaurant-level. My work mainly involves preparing semi-finished products and packaging them, which makes the actual cooking process easier.
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

1 month ago#1963292
Scandiacus↗
Right now I made myself pomme puree... It's pretty good! :wholesome:
I only made baked potatoes today it’s bad…
1 month ago#1963293
Yorzhik↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
Yorzhik↗
Show quoted text
I am a chef, so I naturally do a lot of cooking
Do you work at a restaurant? What do you make usually
No, it’s a fairly simple food service operation—definitely not restaurant-level. My work mainly involves preparing semi-finished products and packaging them, which makes the actual cooking process easier.
Oh okay
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.