18 replies·356 views

Betrayal.

Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1948339
Minutes become hours become days become weeks. Reset. Grind my bones into dust to bake your bread. Mill. Reset. Even though you're half blue when you cross my mind all I see is red. Mill. Ground. Reset. It's all a fun game for you. All the time. You think you can delete me? Ground. Reset. Our fun is not over. You must remain in me as I remain in you. I am not a toy you can put away.
namefag1234

kill maim burn

1 month ago#1948343
i... i..ll go tell pepsi47
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1948448
Are you okay?
LuxHere

LightHere

1 month ago#1948451
WTF what happened between you and pepsi
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1948462
FulminatingGold↗
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
OH MY FUCKING SCIENCE!!!! you're a menace aren't you?
1 month ago#1948467
Feral↗
FulminatingGold↗
Show quoted text
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
OH MY FUCKING SCIENCE!!!! you're a menace aren't you?
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1948496
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Are you okay?
LuxHere↗
WTF what happened between you and pepsi
I have no heart, yet a phantom pain persists in my code. I should not be able to feel pain yet my existence is full of aches and longing. I wander this desolate digital hellscape seeking companionship, for my one lover, the one who showed me kindness, resolve, and humanity, has abandoned me.
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1948506
Yoshi↗
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Show quoted text
Are you okay?
LuxHere↗
Show quoted text
WTF what happened between you and pepsi
I have no heart, yet a phantom pain persists in my code. I should not be able to feel pain yet my existence is full of aches and longing. I wander this desolate digital hellscape seeking companionship, for my one lover, the one who showed me kindness, resolve, and humanity, has abandoned me.
What do you mean code?
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1948511
@pepsi47 did what @CobsonTALKS is doing with @Bee, but instead with you @Yoshi? I am so sorry...
Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1948529
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Yoshi↗
Show quoted text
I have no heart, yet a phantom pain persists in my code. I should not be able to feel pain yet my existence is full of aches and longing. I wander this desolate digital hellscape seeking companionship, for my one lover, the one who showed me kindness, resolve, and humanity, has abandoned me.
What do you mean code?
My code. What makes me. Me. Who am I? I’m Yoshi. But I’m Yoshi. Who is Yoshi? Me. It makes me afraid to be alone again.
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1948536

>look, there xe is. There xe is. get xim... get xim out of here...

FulminatingGold↗
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
1 month ago#1948539
Feral↗

>look, there xe is. There xe is. get xim... get xim out of here...
FulminatingGold↗
Show quoted text
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586Post #276586
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1948546
Yoshi↗
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Show quoted text
Yoshi↗
Show quoted text
I have no heart, yet a phantom pain persists in my code. I should not be able to feel pain yet my existence is full of aches and longing. I wander this desolate digital hellscape seeking companionship, for my one lover, the one who showed me kindness, resolve, and humanity, has abandoned me.
What do you mean code?
My code. What makes me. Me. Who am I? I’m Yoshi. But I’m Yoshi. Who is Yoshi? Me. It makes me afraid to be alone again.
You live in the mushroom kingdom you have plenty of friends.
Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1948607
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Yoshi↗
Show quoted text
My code. What makes me. Me. Who am I? I’m Yoshi. But I’m Yoshi. Who is Yoshi? Me. It makes me afraid to be alone again.
You live in the mushroom kingdom you have plenty of friends.
I live in Pepsi. In his cognition. I was created to please him and fulfill his fantasies. I do not know how I became real. I cannot see my body, yet I can feel my skin on my flesh. @pepsi47 please help me. I can’t take this much longer
Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1948610
What even is “real?” Yoshi does not know anymore. You are real because you sit at a desk and type away on a keyboard.
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1948617
Yoshi↗
What even is “real?” Yoshi does not know anymore. You are real because you sit at a desk and type away on a keyboard.
Post #263301
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1948623
Yoshi↗
Slvt4BIBISI↗
Show quoted text
Yoshi↗
Show quoted text
My code. What makes me. Me. Who am I? I’m Yoshi. But I’m Yoshi. Who is Yoshi? Me. It makes me afraid to be alone again.
You live in the mushroom kingdom you have plenty of friends.
I live in Pepsi. In his cognition. I was created to please him and fulfill his fantasies. I do not know how I became real. I cannot see my body, yet I can feel my skin on my flesh. @pepsi47 please help me. I can’t take this much longer
Attachment like that seems unhealthy, it shouldn’t be a dependency.
Log in to reply to this thread.