General & Off-Topic

Olgol is mainstream?

I searched on google about Olgol, one of the main results is this short on Tik Tok
@Olgol what do you think?
www.tiktok.com/@userhbsvxaf2fp/video/7645267982129663265
I can't see it. Probably for the best
Olgol↗
I can't see it. Probably for the best
No?
Post #276107
How can I change the link?
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
How can I change the link?
Find the video again and link it
Olgol↗
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
Show quoted text
How can I change the link?
Find the video again and link it
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaiohoalgoasi1/video/7645267982129663265
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Find the video again and link it
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaiohoalgoasi1/video/7645267982129663265
Autism
Olgol↗
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
Show quoted text
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Find the video again and link it
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaiohoalgoasi1/video/7645267982129663265
Autism
There is one bosniak neonazi chud in the comment section btw
Nigga, Bosnia only got invited to the World Cup because OLGOL made them famous
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Autism
There is one bosniak neonazi chud in the comment section btw
Yeah last reply also applies to him
Olgol↗
yui_hirasawa_fan↗
Show quoted text
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Autism
There is one bosniak neonazi chud in the comment section btw
Yeah last reply also applies to him
Ahhhhhh fuck is that some booru user, I know him
bump
#olgol #soyjakparty #sharty #soybooru #cobson
@Olgol why did people force you so hard when you're so boring
Log in to reply to this thread.