12 replies·293 views

I lost 320 boruubux on the roulette

Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1911671
I had a 5-win streak, I got trust me enough and lost everything :neutral:
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

1 month ago#1911679
geeeeeeg
BlackedMagic

Professional KFC Enthusiast

1 month ago#1911680
20
Vergilius

O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis

1 month ago#1911700
I lost 1k once and another due to a scam item currently on the shop
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1911712
BlackedMagic↗
20
Thanks causita :wholesome:
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

1 month ago#1911732
Buy yourself something nice
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1911750
LesothosTopRapist↗
Buy yourself something nice
Thanks! :wholesome:
Bushyyy

Smoking

1 month ago#1911790
Highly recommendable to not use the roulette
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1911861
Bushyyy↗
Highly recommendable to not use the roulette
Yeah, i will start saving again.
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1920129
Peruvian_Chud↗
Bushyyy↗
Show quoted text
Highly recommendable to not use the roulette
Yeah, i will start saving again.
Update: It's over.
1 month ago#1994923
Are you alive? Did the earthquake affect you or your family?
Usnutt

yo momma

1 month ago#1994930
Sad!
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#1995112
haitiandealer↗
Are you alive? Did the earthquake affect you or your family?
My grandparents are from Ayacucho, thankfully nothing happened to them.
Log in to reply to this thread.