17 replies·304 views

Which things you don't like in your appearance?

BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

1 month ago#1883091
Like haircut, posture e.g.
pudding

pururin demoralized me

1 month ago#1883097
my haircut and posture
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

1 month ago#1883098
sometimes my hair when I don't brush it
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

1 month ago#1883105
Probably my dick, I have a micropenis, so small, I am just so depressed constantly about it, so I'm just like "eh imma just cage it up"
1 month ago#1883106
haircut is snca
cantonesebeast

Ave, ave verum corpus natum de Maria Virgine.

1 month ago#1883142
___↗
haircut is snca
haircut is what makes or breaks your look btw
1 month ago#1883148
cantonesebeast↗
___↗
Show quoted text
haircut is snca
haircut is what makes or breaks your look btw
Thats retarded looksmaxxer tiktokmutt cope
Anyone with a giga face shape can look attractive in the most retarded bowl cut ever
BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

1 month ago#1883163
___↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
___↗
Show quoted text
haircut is snca
haircut is what makes or breaks your look btw
Thats retarded looksmaxxer tiktokmutt cope
Anyone with a giga face shape can look attractive in the most retarded bowl cut ever
This
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1883164
My hair is this really dark ugly shade of blonde
Usnutt

yo momma

1 month ago#1883446
cantonesebeast↗
___↗
Show quoted text
haircut is snca
haircut is what makes or breaks your look btw
"Just get a haircut bro" BRVTAL...
1 month ago#1883508
BestKnownForCoal↗
Like haircut, posture e.g.
My nose and recessed chin, everything else is good
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#1883552
spongie↗
Probably my dick, I have a micropenis, so small, I am just so depressed constantly about it, so I'm just like "eh imma just cage it up"
Post #271988
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#1883555
My ten inch Wang
adolfrizzler

Groyp em by the pussy

1 month ago#1883599
cucumber↗
My hair is this really dark ugly shade of blonde
this was me for a bit till i got it back to the gold blonde i had as a caca
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

1 month ago#1883613
cucumber↗
My hair is this really dark ugly shade of blonde
I think i have what you're talking about
adolfrizzler

Groyp em by the pussy

1 month ago#1883850
I have way too many moles
DickCheney

no bodey care

1 month ago#1883857
one of my balls is bigger than the other one
Log in to reply to this thread.