General & Off-Topic

Soy Toys went bankrupt

Lil bump
Was it good or bad
KZbeast↗
Was it good or bad
They were destined to go bankrupt plushies were like 1k turkish liras now imagine that in thirld world countries and latinx countries where the economy is fried and most of soysphere user base is from those countries soooo
Were the guys selling the plushies actual 'teens?
He made too many plushies in too short of a time tbh
Snophono↗
Were the guys selling the plushies actual 'teens?
He's like one of the few people who aren't full on larp poser niggas that sell these
Snophono↗
Were the guys selling the plushies actual 'teens?
I honestly doubt.
Ok
Snophono↗
Were the guys selling the plushies actual 'teens?
Probably
KZbeast↗
Snophono↗
Show quoted text
Were the guys selling the plushies actual 'teens?
I honestly doubt.
He made grey and brown squirreljaks
ToprACK↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
I honestly doubt.
He made grey and brown squirreljaks
Even then the feral squirrel is a popular meme that got leaked from the site to the mass
I don't know, he just doesn't really act like a soyteen.
Nigga was probably retarded because you always should do preorders for plushies to make sure that the goal is met and you're not selling them on continuously because you obviously will lose money like that
KZbeast↗
I don't know, he just doesn't really act like a soyteen.
This nih aint a teen your rigth he calls imp m jack and gapejak toad or someshit
The warehouse full of chudjak plushies is real
who is this guy
he looks like this guy
Post #219302
I think he needs to reach out more, because not that many users know about it
ToprACK↗
I can probably just make another store for it.
Log in to reply to this thread.