13 replies·260 views

I made a bunch of lolikikes on xitter clittyleak because I told one of the creatures that they will never be white, geg.

nidull

eating poop

3 months ago#1291290

im pretty sure nophono uses this feature doe (unless its because im a literal who)
3 months ago#1291311
no one cares twitter migrant tourist faggot
felinationalist

I scrambled my password and logged out

3 months ago#1291321
SNCA
3 months ago#1291325
Seca
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

3 months ago#1291373
ssca
3 months ago#1291392
Ok
3 months ago#1291394
I guess bro
name046284

exactly what you wanted

3 months ago#1291410
Was a racial slur really necessary
felinationalist

I scrambled my password and logged out

3 months ago#1291423
name046284↗
Was a racial slur really necessary
YWNB @Aryanchud
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 months ago#1291492
visionary↗
no one cares twitter migrant tourist faggot
She's right and she's a visionary
3 months ago#1291530
custard↗
visionary↗
Show quoted text
no one cares twitter migrant tourist faggot
She's right and she's a visionary
i have a nusoidream
nidull

eating poop

3 months ago#1291617
visionary↗
no one cares twitter migrant tourist faggot
some people seem to care doe
3 months ago#1291624
Seca
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1291626
Was saying an anti-semetic slur REALLY necessary?
Log in to reply to this thread.