18 replies·475 views

CONFESSION: I AM BRAPZILLA

NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

3 months ago#1129691
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
funnyman

The what

3 months ago#1129698
godzilla?
3 months ago#1129702
Post #135011
if what you are saying is true i want you to know that this post made me geg so hard when i first saw it
Kaiser

Get Serious

3 months ago#1129703
GET
3 months ago#1129704
This one is actually believable.
MymyWABAG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

3 months ago#1129707
I could believe this
3 months ago#1129716
NJr↗
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
I hope that you're brown
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

3 months ago#1129739
Vashkentya↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
I hope that you're brown
I was just pretending I'm a pardo but I'm white (at least in brapzilian terms)
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1311112
NJr↗
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
Why are you tagging xher...
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 months ago#1311118(edited 2 months ago)
MexiaryanGeronto↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
Why are you tagging xher...
Post #135295
>
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1311176
NJr↗
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
NJr↗
Show quoted text
@H4r4jvkv
Yes. I was just pretending to be a moid on nuuru for the gegs all that time. Was funny tho, that's why I looked like a woman sometimes. I'm sorry Nabbv but I'm still here
Post #127566
Why are you tagging xher...
Post #135295
>
I'm desperately trying to believe it's not true
Vale

(⸸) | Sherburne

2 months ago#1311182
@Nabbv Is this true?
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

2 months ago#1311469
NJr↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
I hope that you're brown
I was just pretending I'm a pardo but I'm white (at least in brapzilian terms)
Show hand.
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

2 months ago#1311484
shit nabbv cares about
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1311501
Pseudo↗
shit nabbv cares about
not to derail but where tf is the guy
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

2 months ago#1311503
moidslayer↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
shit nabbv cares about
not to derail but where tf is the guy
idk havent spoken to him
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1311504
also big if true
2 months ago#1311508
Nobly
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1311509
Pseudo↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
shit nabbv cares about
not to derail but where tf is the guy
idk havent spoken to him
last post june 15th...
Log in to reply to this thread.