General & Off-Topic

Why is Finocide unbanned?

Why,though?
Wasnt the ban permanent.
/ 2
I just hope he stops pedobaiting
Kaiser↗
I just hope he stops pedobaiting
I hope he gets banned again,with supreme too
Blarvink↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
I just hope he stops pedobaiting
I hope he gets banned again,with supreme too
just don't give baiters attention, easier said than done for most people here
Dragging it, you lost faggot
finocide↗
Dragging it, you lost faggot
Lost?
To a litteral who failtroll?
I judt want to bait you so leak hard.:jsid::kek:
#Finocidelikesbbc
>Dragging it, you lost faggot
Post #240822
Post #204400
finocide↗
Post #204400
Post #155646
finocide↗
Post #204400
Keep projecting.
Blarvink↗
finocide↗
Show quoted text
Dragging it, you lost faggot
Lost?
To a litteral who failtroll?
I judt want to bait you so leak hard.:jsid::kek:
#Finocidelikesbbc
No one is leaking, maybe you actually
Jones↗
finocide↗
Show quoted text
Post #204400
Post #155646
Does that mean im a pedo too?
No.
I guess the ban was peppermint instead
finocide↗
Blarvink↗
Show quoted text
Lost?
To a litteral who failtroll?
I judt want to bait you so leak hard.:jsid::kek:
#Finocidelikesbbc
No one is leaking, maybe you actually
Because i hate pedophiles,i will nevr forget how you psotet the peodbear or babyjak 'p
CobsonTALKS↗
I guess the ban was peppermint instead
Why cant we rape all faggots,here,also randal has to die becaue he is a fag.
Blarvink↗
CobsonTALKS↗
Show quoted text
I guess the ban was peppermint instead
Why cant we rape all faggots,here,also randal has to die becaue he is a fag.
I don't know them but I'm sure they've done bad
CobsonTALKS↗
Blarvink↗
Show quoted text
Why cant we rape all faggots,here,also randal has to die becaue he is a fag.
I don't know them but I'm sure they've done bad
But isnt faggotry a ban reason on the soysphere
Blarvink↗
CobsonTALKS↗
Show quoted text
Blarvink↗
Show quoted text
Why cant we rape all faggots,here,also randal has to die becaue he is a fag.
I don't know them but I'm sure they've done bad
But isnt faggotry a ban reason on the soysphere
not really
>But isnt faggotry a ban reason on the soysphere
Post #178908
CobsonTALKS↗
Blarvink↗
Show quoted text
But isnt faggotry a ban reason on the soysphere
not really
Total fag death.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.