183 replies·1135 views

I am high

spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951660
Post #197689
/ 10
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951666
>SNCA
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

4 months ago#951669
Hello
CobsonTALKS

OneyPlays는 웃긴 유튜버가 아니다.

4 months ago#951670
Are you even smoking anything good?
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951678
CobsonTALKS↗unverified
Are you even smoking anything good?
Naw, just doing salvia leaves. I have them in my mouth rq. It feels like everything is melting away. I'm chilling though. Stepping on niggers rn.
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#951684
This made me genuinely wanting to smoke a weed rn
CobsonTALKS

OneyPlays는 웃긴 유튜버가 아니다.

4 months ago#951687
spongie↗unverified
CobsonTALKS↗unverified
Show quoted text
Are you even smoking anything good?
Naw, just doing salvia leaves. I have them in my mouth rq. It feels like everything is melting away. I'm chilling though. Stepping on niggers rn.
I usually clean my room if im ever drunk
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951698
CobsonTALKS↗unverified
spongie↗unverified
Show quoted text
Naw, just doing salvia leaves. I have them in my mouth rq. It feels like everything is melting away. I'm chilling though. Stepping on niggers rn.
I usually clean my room if im ever drunk
You know what, good on you, I could possibly relate, and that's my fault,
l
azy
f
uck. HOLY SHIT STUPFUCKING MOBILE TEXT ISSHOLY FUCKOLY
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951701
Okay I'm back.
NJr↗unverified
This made me genuinely wanting to smoke a weed rn
Nigger.
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951707
This sucks.
mreps

From Liam's iPad

4 months ago#951710
Drugs are bad for your body you know
CobsonTALKS

OneyPlays는 웃긴 유튜버가 아니다.

4 months ago#951712
you do realize that this site FROWNS upon smoking weed??????
4 months ago#951718
CobsonTALKS↗unverified
you do realize that this site FROWNS upon smoking weed??????
Smoking weed is libertarianpilled
Bens

Kys Normigger

4 months ago#951719(edited 4 months ago)
mreps↗unverified
Drugs are bad for your body you know
>Drugs are le bad for your body you know
:fruity:
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#951721
spongie↗unverified
Okay I'm back.
NJr↗unverified
Show quoted text
This made me genuinely wanting to smoke a weed rn
Nigger.
*MixedGOD
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

4 months ago#951722
CobsonTALKS↗unverified
you do realize that this site FROWNS upon smoking weed??????
Wait a minute *looks at the no niggerweed sign and back like a cartoon character* GULP...
4 months ago#951728
NJr↗unverified
spongie↗unverified
Show quoted text
Okay I'm back.
NJr↗unverified
Show quoted text
This made me genuinely wanting to smoke a weed rn
Nigger.
*MixedGOD
Sybau you goon to messi
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#951735
quiddy↗unverified
NJr↗unverified
Show quoted text
*MixedGOD
Sybau you goon to messi
Who the fuck ever said that about myself?
4 months ago#951737
We are raping you you leftist ytboi
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#951749
NJr↗unverified
quiddy↗unverified
Show quoted text
Sybau you goon to messi
Who the fuck ever said that about myself?
I'm a Brazil fan I'd never goon to Messi
/ 10
Log in to reply to this thread.