609 replies·3697 views

my mom almost caught me jerking off

4 months ago#887920(edited 4 months ago)
my heart is fucking pounding. thankfully it was dark in my room because i didn't cover myself in a blanket like a fucking retard
/ 31
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#887926
@somebeidore Thoughts?
Rubycon

אתה גנב

4 months ago#887929
@Nobeidore Thoughts?
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

4 months ago#887934
@nobaldi Thoughts?
AJpeyLRN

ALL JANNIES please end your LIVES RIGHT NOW

4 months ago#887940
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

4 months ago#887942·
Hi, your mom here, I saw you but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Btw your pecker is tiny
4 months ago#887953
Pseudo↗
Hi, your mom here, I saw you but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Btw your pecker is tiny
mom wtf are you doing on the ru
mreps

From Liam's iPad

4 months ago#887957
Pseudo↗
Hi, your mom here, I saw you but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Btw your pecker is tiny
are you single
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

4 months ago#887962
mreps↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
Hi, your mom here, I saw you but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Btw your pecker is tiny
are you single
Yeah I'm a single mom. Raised Iwaju all on my own if you couldn't tell.
4 months ago#887964
mreps↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
Hi, your mom here, I saw you but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Btw your pecker is tiny
are you single
no i have a dad too
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

4 months ago#887966
Two infact
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

4 months ago#887967
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
mreps↗
Show quoted text
are you single
no i have a dad too
Stop being a cockblock
4 months ago#887968
white people be like: I jerk off when my parents are home
4 months ago#887970
Pseudo↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
mreps↗
Show quoted text
are you single
no i have a dad too
Stop being a cockblock
mom why are you lying
ItzDingle

ill be back

4 months ago#887972
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
my heart is fucking pounding. thankfully it was dark in my room because i didn't cover myself in a blanket like a fucking retard
This should be a telltale sign to quit my nigga
4 months ago#887974
Kaiser↗
white people be like: I jerk off when my parents are home
i DO jerk off when my parents are home, how could you tell? :giga:
sussigmablud78

Im a petite nusoi learning the basics

4 months ago#887977
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
my heart is fucking pounding. thankfully it was dark in my room because i didn't cover myself in a blanket like a fucking retard
Thats sus bro
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

4 months ago#887978
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
Stop being a cockblock
mom why are you lying
Your dad is a cuck just like you and he isn't satisfying me
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

4 months ago#887979
Jerk off with your family home and make loud agonized sounds with every stroke
4 months ago#887981
Pseudo↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
Stop being a cockblock
mom why are you lying
Your dad is a cuck just like you and he isn't satisfying me
i can tell because you two are always arguing with each other over snca while i'm trying to play video games
/ 31
Log in to reply to this thread.