30 replies·278 views

We take about people we dislike

chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627747
I can't think of any of you I genuinely like.
/ 2
5 months ago#627748
what about me
chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627758
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
what about me
book of literal woos
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

5 months ago#627771
I mean there's some people I dislike but they're not even worth mentioning.
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

5 months ago#627779
I dislike people who I dislike
5 months ago#627782
chadsigma↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
what about me
book of literal woos
chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627789
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
what about me
book of literal woos
This means nothing to me.
5 months ago#627876
Does it have to be on the booru or can it be literal who's on the internet
5 months ago#627897
while i was still trying to explore the functionality of this bloated site i found out some concretelicking NIGGER added me as my 'enemy'
i can attest that this was likely done out of malice. a sadistic, ornery form of malice that feeds through seizing the innocence of the naive. for what purpose was this done for?
its hard to take my mind off of this. #realdemons lurk on this site and THIS is what they look like!
@greentea.......
chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627899
Gendarmor↗
Does it have to be on the booru or can it be literal who's on the internet
It can be anyone. Just elaborate if it's some literal who.
Rubycon

אתה גנב

5 months ago#627910
polarian↗
while i was still trying to explore the functionality of this bloated site i found out some concretelicking NIGGER added me as my 'enemy'
i can attest that this was likely done out of malice. a sadistic, ornery form of malice that feeds through seizing the innocence of the naive. for what purpose was this done for?
its hard to take my mind off of this. #realdemons lurk on this site and THIS is what they look like!
@greentea.......
some times phonos add me as an enemy for no reason
chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627951
I also realized I misspelled "talk" as "take" in the title, fuuuuark.
5 months ago#627954

chadsigma↗unverified
It can be anyone. Just elaborate if it's some literal who.
I have a raging hatred for the majority of bfdi/II crewmembers because I find them to be false positive people
5 months ago#627962
Gendarmor↗
chadsigma↗unverified
Show quoted text
It can be anyone. Just elaborate if it's some literal who.
I have a raging hatred for the majority of bfdi/II crewmembers because I find them to be false positive people
and by false positive people. I mean fake
jubille

fuck you

5 months ago#627963
Who are you niggas
chadsigma

I am old.

5 months ago#627983
Gendarmor↗
Gendarmor↗
Show quoted text
chadsigma↗unverified
Show quoted text
It can be anyone. Just elaborate if it's some literal who.
I have a raging hatred for the majority of bfdi/II crewmembers because I find them to be false positive people
and by false positive people. I mean fake
How I feel about everyone who uses this site.
Who are these people. anyway?
jubille↗
Who are you niggas
A literal nobody.
5 months ago#628911

Gendarmor↗unverified
and by false positive people. I mean fake
Like, these are the same people who would go out of their way to act all morally correct all the time. but don't you heckin dare lean to the right cause if you do, they will, wish death on you like this animator who works for the BFDI and II crew
Vergilius

O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis

5 months ago#628937(edited 5 months ago)
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
what about me
fucking egotistical loser
5 months ago#629016
Vergilius↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
what about me
fucking egotistical loser
schlog e-dater boy
5 months ago#629042(edited 5 months ago)
People from cartroonish fanbases or troon media that use the 8 layers of irony the soysphere sits behind to post and draw about their shit
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.