General & Off-TopicLocked

SOYLENT: SOURCE WEBSITE AND STEAM GROUP

To ALL on the broom who play on the following gameservers:
Soytopia, CS_SOY, Left 4 Soy, Fistful of Soy, Nusoi Panic! Source
https://soylentsource.soyjak.st/ I have made a very cool website for Soylent: SOURCE, don't mind the arrows we WILL be getting those fixed.
Besides a website i have launched a steam group for the active players of the server, or also just people who would like to stay informed on when the gamenights happen or that like the games we play.
Basically this is a process of turning SNCA to SSPCA (Shit some phonos care about) we already have a community of regulars and helping it out in this way will work very well for the future of the servers.


https://steamcommunity.com/groups/soylentsource

BBC Algerian BVLL signing off
/ 2
First
Post #177121
Third
fourth
fifth
67
snca
Ok
@Randals_Strongest_Warrior kill yourself furfaggot
lunchfordinner↗
@Randals_Strongest_Warrior kill yourself furfaggot
We dont have to be enemies...
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
@Randals_Strongest_Warrior kill yourself furfaggot
We dont have to be enemies...
why did you draw a furry in MY HOOD NIGGA :fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:
lunchfordinner↗
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
Show quoted text
We dont have to be enemies...
why did you draw a furry in MY HOOD NIGGA :fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:
What are u on about i did NOT do this
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
why did you draw a furry in MY HOOD NIGGA :fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:
What are u on about i did NOT do this
oh I thought you drew the cover art sorry randal :wholesome::wholesome:
lunchfordinner↗
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
Show quoted text
What are u on about i did NOT do this
oh I thought you drew the cover art sorry randal :wholesome::wholesome:
:holdit:uuuuhm i did but drawing massmeowjaks is NOT the same as drawing animal fetish art
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
oh I thought you drew the cover art sorry randal :wholesome::wholesome:
:holdit:uuuuhm i did but drawing massmeowjaks is NOT the same as drawing animal fetish art
okay.. you get a pass this time.
next time you won't be so chuddy. :fuming:...
(get it lucky sounds like chuddy)
That's like real crazy but I don't care
67 diddybluds above me
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
Show quoted text
What are u on about i did NOT do this
oh I thought you drew the cover art sorry randal :wholesome::wholesome:
:holdit:uuuuhm i did but drawing massmeowjaks is NOT the same as drawing animal fetish art
I dont like you
detoungoon↗
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
Show quoted text
:holdit:uuuuhm i did but drawing massmeowjaks is NOT the same as drawing animal fetish art
I dont like you
wtf? Stay away from him you wretched whore he doesnt want you
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.