Blogposting

My blog

My blog is very epic and has the most epicisestsss people.
Play this while you are in my blog:
If you say "bux" you get banned
i like to think you're the leaves.mp3(3.37 MB)
0:00
0:00
/ 153
.
.
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Even though im not american i spend too much time online, so now ive formed an american sounding accent
im insecure about it because i feel like its one more thing people will notice about me and think is odd about me
That's giga. American english is the proper way to speak.
Pseudo↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Even though im not american i spend too much time online, so now ive formed an american sounding accent
im insecure about it because i feel like its one more thing people will notice about me and think is odd about me
That's giga. American english is the proper way to speak.
It just makes me feel disconnected from my culture and everyone else around me is all, like im not a true member of the culture
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
That's giga. American english is the proper way to speak.
It just makes me feel disconnected from my culture and everyone else around me is all, like im not a true member of the culture
If I put my serious hat on for a moment, yes, you are right to feel that way.
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Even though im not american i spend too much time online, so now ive formed an american sounding accent
Post #118919
All the plants are blooming right now and there are birds everywhere, very nice
SerChuddietheStrong↗
All the plants are blooming right now and there are birds everywhere, very nice
Post #118919
niggathispostisnuts↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
All the plants are blooming right now and there are birds everywhere, very nice
Post #118919
You care
I am very sleep deprived so I keep on having microsleeps where I dream about the boorum
SerChuddietheStrong↗
I am very sleep deprived so I keep on having microsleeps where I dream about the boorum
:holdit:
I just found a post of mine reposted on xitter
SerChuddietheStrong↗
I just found a post of mine reposted on xitter
Post #176247
This one
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
I just found a post of mine reposted on xitter
Post #176247
This one
Post #118919
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
I just found a post of mine reposted on xitter
Post #176247
This one
I find this very offputting; I really don't like this image at all.
There was just a spider on my phone, I flicked him off
SerChuddietheStrong↗
There was just a spider on my phone, I flicked him off
>THERE IS A SPIDER ONMI PHONE, I FLCIKED HIM OFF
Post #177181
I have the hiccups right now Post #100538
SerChuddietheStrong↗
I have the hiccups right now Post #100538
not aryan
/ 153
Log in to reply to this thread.