Blogposting

CommuniARYAN blog

I should’ve made this a while ago though I’ll make it now
Olgol↗
Marxism (and Hegelianism in general) is the lowest form of philosophy :fact:
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
cantonesebeast↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Marxism (and Hegelianism in general) is the lowest form of philosophy :fact:
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
when the thesis and antithesis do stuff
moidslayer↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
when the thesis and antithesis do stuff
Fallout New Vegas sigma moments
Thesis antithesis comes from Fichte
cantonesebeast↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Marxism (and Hegelianism in general) is the lowest form of philosophy :fact:
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
Basically after the failure of Kant's followers to account for Schulze's objection, the only option that remained is to discard the thing in itself. This was of course done by Fichte first, which in general marks the beginning of German idealism. Something something Schelling and Hegel arrives with a grand unifying system that would not only explain epistemology and solve all of its problems, but also be able to explain history and how it evolves.
Olgol↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
Basically after the failure of Kant's followers to account for Schulze's objection, the only option that remained is to discard the thing in itself. This was of course done by Fichte first, which in general marks the beginning of German idealism. Something something Schelling and Hegel arrives with a grand unifying system that would not only explain epistemology and solve all of its problems, but also be able to explain history and how it evolves.
Very interesting, Professor Olgol
cantonesebeast↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Basically after the failure of Kant's followers to account for Schulze's objection, the only option that remained is to discard the thing in itself. This was of course done by Fichte first, which in general marks the beginning of German idealism. Something something Schelling and Hegel arrives with a grand unifying system that would not only explain epistemology and solve all of its problems, but also be able to explain history and how it evolves.
Very interesting, Professor Olgol
I see you are also aware of the faces of German idealism. Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong
As a communist do you agree with the notion that labour is the source of all wealth
mreps↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
My 19th birthday today
Opsex demon
This
Olgol↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
I applied to be a Sharty janny about 10 days ago though never got an email I filled everything out and I got no email back when I hit “send application button” on the Sharty? I think it might’ve failed due to either me doing the application last week again(should’ve been more patient) though it did say that I already did it so… also should’ve I sent it too some email( like janny at email .com or something like that?) though it did did email salt about this though it was with me shing him to delete raisin
Geg get rekt commieraisin
Obsession
Olgol↗
Marxism (and Hegelianism in general) is the lowest form of philosophy :fact:
Marx won Anglo-Saxon 17th century liberal idealists such as yourself are floundering Hegel won and built modernity while liberalism is outdated hegelianism is the future
mreps↗
As a communist do you agree with the notion that labour is the source of all wealth
Yes
BestKnownForCoal↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
I applied to be a Sharty janny about 10 days ago though never got an email I filled everything out and I got no email back when I hit “send application button” on the Sharty? I think it might’ve failed due to either me doing the application last week again(should’ve been more patient) though it did say that I already did it so… also should’ve I sent it too some email( like janny at email .com or something like that?) though it did did email salt about this though it was with me shing him to delete raisin
LJNC waits you
Marge
Olgol↗
cantonesebeast↗
Show quoted text
Explain Hegelianism professor Olgo
Basically after the failure of Kant's followers to account for Schulze's objection, the only option that remained is to discard the thing in itself. This was of course done by Fichte first, which in general marks the beginning of German idealism. Something something Schelling and Hegel arrives with a grand unifying system that would not only explain epistemology and solve all of its problems, but also be able to explain history and how it evolves.
I wouldn’t describe Kant as a failure as him and Hegel not only inspired Marx but i]inspired modern liberalism aswel and Hegels system was proven to be correct as every leftist likes him but also some liberals and fashies do aswel but yes Hegel did explain how progress works and that history is progressive to a certain state which is what inspired Marx’s mode of productions theory also Hegel started to move away from the “what is our purpose” type questions though he still obviously talked about which was advanced by Marx with Marx being a true radical materialist hence more focused on the material world than abstract metaphysics which he has been proven right
im a nigger am i allowed in here?
tuna↗
im a nigger am i allowed in here?
Marge
CommuniARYAN↗
tuna↗
Show quoted text
im a nigger am i allowed in here?
Marge
in your aryan blog
CommuniARYAN↗
mreps↗
Show quoted text
As a communist do you agree with the notion that labour is the source of all wealth
Yes
Log in to reply to this thread.