Blogposting

/Vale/ - Vale's SNCA Blog

Marigold↗
greenfag↗
Show quoted text
i know that image and its gemmy besides the fangs xhe added for no reason
Post #185520
dis is the original fingerboy
I see. I know I added a "beware" sign, but actually, are fingerboys hostile or docile? Do you know?
very hostile
just read the 'ki article!
soymask↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
@greenfag let me know what you think!
Add atmosphere , make it darker too and it would be creepy
I was thinking of finishing it. Making it night and adding grass
Post #218302
soymask↗
Post #218302
I look like this.
i believe @Wordsalot will enjoy dissecting this frame by frame :surprised:
greenfag↗

i believe @Wordsalot will enjoy dissecting this frame by frame :surprised:
High-effort brimstone
Marigold↗
greenfag↗
Show quoted text

i believe @Wordsalot will enjoy dissecting this frame by frame :surprised:
High-effort brimstone
:fact:
Marigold↗
soymask↗
Show quoted text
Post #218302
I look like this.
same
But i look more like this
Post #215639
what do idraw
Zwedon is lurking because i just saw him comment on this post
soymask↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
I look like this.
same
But i look more like this
Post #215639
Why dont you come and chit chat? We dont bite

is dis a fangerboy
greenfag↗
what do idraw
the variant i just posted but crazier :zany:
soymask↗
greenfag↗
Show quoted text
what do idraw
the variant i just posted but crazier :zany:
AI can do that doe:robot:
ai is locked tho
Vale if u finish that derpjak drawing I luv u
soymask↗
ai is locked tho
I say not all the time. It gave life to many frogs and gigas.
except when it comes to cats dancing, ill allow it doe
Finished doing my bed.
worth every liter
Why does ai need water doe is it that thirsty? Is ai slop robot pee manifested in the internet
greenfag↗

i believe @Wordsalot will enjoy dissecting this frame by frame :surprised:
Gemerald thank you
Log in to reply to this thread.