Blogposting

I am a /qa/ originaljakker, AMA

>Did I make any popular edits?
Yes. Scared cobson, the extra ugly crying soyak used for the "6" counter, gif of feraljak spazzing out, and most notably smiling troonjak; the original version of troonjak was already ACKED although this is probably trivia that nobaldi cares about. Most of my images never caught on due to only appearing on sharty threads, I was too scared to try jakking on 4cuck once /qa/ got locked.
>Have I preserved any lost media?
Sadly no, I was greatly displeased when I heard that the creator of TCoAL was doxxed by 'teens (omg problematic media that goes against progressive values?! doxx doxx doxx) and stopped using the sharty, and was also an idiot that got myself banned from the booru meaning I couldn't contribute anything. My breaking point was when some kid shot up his school and put sharty stuff in his manifesto, it was incredibly damaging to my pride and sense of honor as a jakker and caused me to delete my entire /qa/ folder the same day. Yes, I regret my decision and it makes me a niggerfaggot who should be executed, but maybe this post is of some value
>Did you try to force any jaks?
Yes. Some coal that is too niche to remember, but also I was a huge fan of nojak and did my best to help with making it popular.
Nice
Is Ongezellig /qa/ culture, in your opinion?
NJr↗
Is Ongezellig /qa/ culture, in your opinion?
Yes, /qa/ was far smaller in comparison to what we have now. The fact 'lig had a proper presence on /qa/ and got etched into history means that it won, even if it was forced. I didn't like or care for it though
How dissapointed are you in today's soysphere?
tundra↗
How dissapointed are you in today's soysphere?
I'm surprised by the production value of this site and how enjoyable the wiki is to read, but disappointed with gooners making foidjaks and nobodies using the soysphere solely as a platform to attention whore, although the latter was somewhat of a problem prior to my departure. When it comes to the sharty, I'm proud to see that sois are generally still using original jaks, raiding streamers and partying. Those were some of the comfiest threads. But seriously, gooners (formerly coomers) should be contained properly or banished altogether, their slop does not belong on any spaces of the soysphere.
Do you support trans rights?
Bumo
Marigold↗
Do you support trans rights?
No, I only created the alive troonjak variant so that I could write GABDRO (Gabriel Dropout) on his shirt, because I was against tranime posters on /qa/ and wanted to troll them. People just cropped that part out
ordersoy↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Do you support trans rights?
No, I only created the alive troonjak variant so that I could write GABDRO (Gabriel Dropout) on his shirt, because I was against tranime posters on /qa/ and wanted to troll them. People just cropped that part out
Alright then, I thought you made it to send a message that trans women deserve to live
Are you a slut for bbc
How do you feel about people like CobsonTALKS who choose to bring 'jakking culture to offsite platforms? Is it damaging to the Soysphere to have new users immigrate from these communities?
How old are you
>Did I make any popular edits?
Yes. Scared cobson, the extra ugly crying soyak used for the "6" counter, gif of feraljak spazzing out, and most notably smiling troonjak; the original version of troonjak was already ACKED although this is probably trivia that nobaldi cares about. Most of my images never caught on due to only appearing on sharty threads, I was too scared to try jakking on 4cuck once /qa/ got locked.
>Have I preserved any lost media?
Sadly no, I was greatly displeased when I heard that the creator of TCoAL was doxxed by 'teens (omg problematic media that goes against progressive values?! doxx doxx doxx) and stopped using the sharty, and was also an idiot that got myself banned from the booru meaning I couldn't contribute anything. My breaking point was when some kid shot up his school and put sharty stuff in his manifesto, it was incredibly damaging to my pride and sense of honor as a jakker and caused me to delete my entire /qa/ folder the same day. Yes, I regret my decision and it makes me a niggerfaggot who should be executed, but maybe this post is of some value
>Did you try to force any jaks?
Yes. Some coal that is too niche to remember, but also I was a huge fan of nojak and did my best to help with making it popular.
cocoschoppenboer↗
>Did I make any popular edits?
Yes. Scared cobson, the extra ugly crying soyak used for the "6" counter, gif of feraljak spazzing out, and most notably smiling troonjak; the original version of troonjak was already ACKED although this is probably trivia that nobaldi cares about. Most of my images never caught on due to only appearing on sharty threads, I was too scared to try jakking on 4cuck once /qa/ got locked.
>Have I preserved any lost media?
Sadly no, I was greatly displeased when I heard that the creator of TCoAL was doxxed by 'teens (omg problematic media that goes against progressive values?! doxx doxx doxx) and stopped using the sharty, and was also an idiot that got myself banned from the booru meaning I couldn't contribute anything. My breaking point was when some kid shot up his school and put sharty stuff in his manifesto, it was incredibly damaging to my pride and sense of honor as a jakker and caused me to delete my entire /qa/ folder the same day. Yes, I regret my decision and it makes me a niggerfaggot who should be executed, but maybe this post is of some value
>Did you try to force any jaks?
Yes. Some coal that is too niche to remember, but also I was a huge fan of nojak and did my best to help with making it popular.
Meds you did no such things
pantokrator↗
Are you a slut for bbc
Yes, Vinluv invited me to the /qa/fe and well... the rest was history. Jokes aside no, I had a chance to join the /qa/fe after posting my tag somewhere on the sharty; I opted not to out of fear of getting IP banned from der 'cord when the server inevitably got nuked, thus I never jonied a /qa/ or sharty related 'cord. Vinluv might have been the person to invite me but that's too foggy to remember.
swag↗
How do you feel about people like CobsonTALKS who choose to bring 'jakking culture to offsite platforms? Is it damaging to the Soysphere to have new users immigrate from these communities?
Depends. If individuals like this create gems, then I can forgive them for wanting the extra exposure / boost to preservation etc. that comes with using an offsite platform. However, when troons end up trying to co-opt sharty culture, then it's a disaster. Basically, the ideal way of handling it was to applaud gems, but deliver pizzas to troons when they posted jaks on xer shitter account. In the current era, jakking is to big to gatekeep anymore >though
Pseudo↗
How old are you
25, I've been addicted to the internet since I was a kid. It all started when I discovered Youtube Poops.
ordersoy↗
pantokrator↗
Show quoted text
Are you a slut for bbc
Yes, Vinluv invited me to the /qa/fe and well... the rest was history. Jokes aside no, I had a chance to join the /qa/fe after posting my tag somewhere; I opted not to out of fear of getting IP banned from der 'cord when the server inevitably got nuked, thus I never jonied a /qa/ or sharty related 'cord. Vinluv might have been the person to invite me but that's too foggy to remember.
swag↗
Show quoted text
How do you feel about people like CobsonTALKS who choose to bring 'jakking culture to offsite platforms? Is it damaging to the Soysphere to have new users immigrate from these communities?
Depends. If individuals like this create gems, then I can forgive them for wanting the extra exposure / boost to preservation etc. that comes with using an offsite platform. However, when troons end up trying to co-opt sharty culture, then it's a disaster. Basically, the ideal way of handling it was to applaud gems, but deliver pizzas to troons when they posted jaks on xer shitter account. In the current era, jakking is to big to gatekeep anymore >though
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
How old are you
25, I've been addicted to the internet since I was a kid. It all started when I discovered Youtube Poops.
>are you a slut for bbc
<talks about soycords
namecryptid
pantokrator↗unverified
ordersoy↗
Show quoted text
Yes, Vinluv invited me to the /qa/fe and well... the rest was history. Jokes aside no, I had a chance to join the /qa/fe after posting my tag somewhere; I opted not to out of fear of getting IP banned from der 'cord when the server inevitably got nuked, thus I never jonied a /qa/ or sharty related 'cord. Vinluv might have been the person to invite me but that's too foggy to remember.
Depends. If individuals like this create gems, then I can forgive them for wanting the extra exposure / boost to preservation etc. that comes with using an offsite platform. However, when troons end up trying to co-opt sharty culture, then it's a disaster. Basically, the ideal way of handling it was to applaud gems, but deliver pizzas to troons when they posted jaks on xer shitter account. In the current era, jakking is to big to gatekeep anymore >though
25, I've been addicted to the internet since I was a kid. It all started when I discovered Youtube Poops.
>are you a slut for bbc
<talks about soycords
>are you a slut for bbc
<talks about soycords
Post #243014Post #239344
pantokrator↗
ordersoy↗
Show quoted text
pantokrator↗
Show quoted text
Are you a slut for bbc
Yes, Vinluv invited me to the /qa/fe and well... the rest was history. Jokes aside no, I had a chance to join the /qa/fe after posting my tag somewhere; I opted not to out of fear of getting IP banned from der 'cord when the server inevitably got nuked, thus I never jonied a /qa/ or sharty related 'cord. Vinluv might have been the person to invite me but that's too foggy to remember.
swag↗
Show quoted text
How do you feel about people like CobsonTALKS who choose to bring 'jakking culture to offsite platforms? Is it damaging to the Soysphere to have new users immigrate from these communities?
Depends. If individuals like this create gems, then I can forgive them for wanting the extra exposure / boost to preservation etc. that comes with using an offsite platform. However, when troons end up trying to co-opt sharty culture, then it's a disaster. Basically, the ideal way of handling it was to applaud gems, but deliver pizzas to troons when they posted jaks on xer shitter account. In the current era, jakking is to big to gatekeep anymore >though
Pseudo↗
Show quoted text
How old are you
25, I've been addicted to the internet since I was a kid. It all started when I discovered Youtube Poops.
>are you a slut for bbc
<talks about soycords
I wanted to tell that small story recollecting my knowledge of the /qa/fe since I almost certainly wouldn't get to otherwise. I also know how mentally ill Vinluv and the other 'cords were, and did not interact with them beyond what I said
Log in to reply to this thread.