Total Lesbian Death's blog
Welcome to my channel.
My name is Kwebbelkop or Jordi. I'm an English speaking YouTuber!
I like making videos and I love to do silly stuff.
I love playing games with my friends and interacting with my KOPS!
My name is Kwebbelkop or Jordi. I'm an English speaking YouTuber!
I like making videos and I love to do silly stuff.
I love playing games with my friends and interacting with my KOPS!
Everyone cares about my blog
I ate a sandwich today
I let out a really nasty burp
I let out a really nasty burp

EnlighteningI let out a really nasty burp

So that's what the L stands for
They are the easiest group of people to bait online, at least for meSo that's what the L stands for
Rest in peace uncghettio
Partial Gay Life
Ohio nigger style 💀
Do you love horror?
Log in to reply to this thread.







