1260 replies·18309 views

/FB18/ - Funnybenny18's Hellhole

Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#823550(edited 1 day ago)

I Do It For Fun. Current Task: Live As A Wikislave And Approvercuck
-
This Is A Certified Metawhining Thread. If You Have Any Questions About Moderation, If You Have Any Questions I Will Answer It To My Understanding And Interpretation.

Not On Behalf Of The Administration, But On My Own Terms And Moderation.

If You Really Are That Annoyed About Something Regarding The Site, Bother Me About It; Instead Of Making A Metawhining Thread And Leaking About It On The Forums, Bothering Other People. I'll Try Not To Bait You. Threadbans Are Against My Religion So Don't Be Afraid Of Getting Angry And Leaky And Personal.

Nothing Personnel Kidd.

Deliberating The Guidelines Is Something I Find Fun And Engaging, Deliberating The Rules Is Something I Find Fun And Engaging, It Helps Me Learn And It'll Help YOU Learn.


If You Cannot Reach Me, And Would Like To Reach Me For Gemmies; Good Times; Questions; Jokes; Grievances; Or Other Raisin, Leave A Message Here. I'll Reply To It Because I Like This Website And I Like All Of You.
Post #159499
/ 64
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#823568·
Finally..
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#823573·
Post #182105
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#823593·
Nabbv↗
Finally..
I Am A Nophono, So I Never Got Around To Making Personal Shit About Myself, I Only Do This In Case Anybody Actually Wants To Talk To Me Or Ask Me Something And I'm Not Around
Nobeidore

I care

4 months ago#823611·
Garzon

The worshipper of cripples and the one who made you into a helminth

4 months ago#823678·
Says a lot about you that what could be your slice of heaven is actually a hellhole...
I'll observe this thread with cautious optimism; might be good to have a place for talking with a mod for concerned boorudemons.
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#823797·
Garzon↗
Says a lot about you that what could be your slice of heaven is actually a hellhole...
I'll observe this thread with cautious optimism; might be good to have a place for talking with a mod for concerned boorudemons.
I'd Rather Sacrifice My Own Personal Blog Thread And Fill It With SNCA Deliberation Of The Rules Than Have Another 10 Metawhining Threads Where People Complain About Already Addressed Issues. Refer All Boorudemons To Me, I'm Always Fine With Repeating Myself To People.
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#823933·
(NOT ONLINE)
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

4 months ago#824008·
Funnybenny18↗
Garzon↗
Show quoted text
Says a lot about you that what could be your slice of heaven is actually a hellhole...
I'll observe this thread with cautious optimism; might be good to have a place for talking with a mod for concerned boorudemons.
I'd Rather Sacrifice My Own Personal Blog Thread And Fill It With SNCA Deliberation Of The Rules Than Have Another 10 Metawhining Threads Where People Complain About Already Addressed Issues. Refer All Boorudemons To Me, I'm Always Fine With Repeating Myself To People.
tsmt that's why I fill my blog with posts about my poop
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#827256·
(ONLINE)
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#827257·
($50 CAM)
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

4 months ago#827270·
Where is the part where you enter an interracial relationship and have mixed race kids
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#827281·
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

4 months ago#827285·
121k
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#827287·
Mods.
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#827300·
ltgrockssus.webm(3.78 MB)
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#827338·
Nabbv↗
ltgrockssus.webm(3.78 MB)
Rocks And Big Nasty Were The Only Friends Dale Had :fact:
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

4 months ago#827341·
Gemmy, I care about this
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

4 months ago#827347·
Turrican↗
Gemmy, I care about this
Forgot To Thank You Proper For The Assist Earlier, Thanks Friend
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#827350·
Nightmare at Section 8
/ 64
Log in to reply to this thread.