Projects

Cacablox game Hypothetical

Hypothetically if I made a asymmetrical horror game on roblox based on the sharty, with no EPI, 'p, and foodist nigger shit, more family friendly because roblox won't allow some content, would you play it?
/ 3
No it would be the most ‘iggerhellish game ever
Chuddymcwuddy8282↗
No it would be the most ‘iggerhellish game ever
You DM'd me about being a tester bidawae
GlubGlubGlubOunced↗
Chuddymcwuddy8282↗
Show quoted text
No it would be the most ‘iggerhellish game ever
You DM'd me about being a tester bidawae
Joke bidawae
Chuddymcwuddy8282↗
GlubGlubGlubOunced↗
Show quoted text
You DM'd me about being a tester bidawae
Joke bidawae
stop lying
GlubGlubGlubOunced↗
Hypothetically if I made a asymmetrical horror game on roblox based on the sharty, with no EPI, 'p, and foodist nigger shit, more family friendly because roblox won't allow some content, would you play it?
why would you make it on roblox? use a normal game engine
Jones↗
GlubGlubGlubOunced↗
Show quoted text
Hypothetically if I made a asymmetrical horror game on roblox based on the sharty, with no EPI, 'p, and foodist nigger shit, more family friendly because roblox won't allow some content, would you play it?
why would you make it on roblox? use a normal game engine
because im too lazy to learn a new one
no get the fuck out nigger
Yes let’s invite cacas to the sharty
Most i can do is cancel a half-life mod
No
no because 'blox is for cacas
Ultraman↗
Yes let’s invite cacas to the sharty
I’m not gonna advertise it other than here, all I want is Soyteens to play it, if it gets too much attention I’ll shut it down
That's the problem if you wanted to make a sharty game, normies would enter it. And that means you have a limited number of players when you just allow soyteens.
What makes you say this thought? Do you have any experience in development? I'm slowly trying to learn Lua, but it's not getting that far right now.
I need to learn all the functions and how to tie them first.
no because "asym" games play like genuine aids and the only reason cacas play them is for the (((community))) which in itself is full of trannies, groomers, pedophiles and seamonkeys
Nuniggar↗
What makes you say this thought? Do you have any experience in development? I'm slowly trying to learn Lua, but it's not getting that far right now.
Yeah it’s the only language I know
soyeiou↗
no because "asym" games play like genuine aids and the only reason cacas play them is for the (((community))) which in itself is full of trannies, groomers, pedophiles and seamonkeys
So if I have no groomers, pedoniggers, troons etc. nobaldi will play it?
GlubGlubGlubOunced↗
Hypothetically if I made a asymmetrical horror game on roblox based on the sharty, with no EPI, 'p, and foodist nigger shit, more family friendly because roblox won't allow some content, would you play it?
I unironically would play it
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.