12 replies·63 views

Im working on a cyberpunk 2077 roleplay in soybooru(geopolitical) like we do in reddit

Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453251(edited 4 days ago)
I need information about cyberpunk geoploitics first
The things I know are very fundamental, and its not enough to organize a cyberpunk 2077 roleplay

We will play acording to this map but changed a little bit.
The all of the middle east but levantine and anotholia is a nuclear wasteland btw.
And I need information about the climate and Antarktica.
I also need to know more about sovoil arasaka miltech and the other companies if they exist( we will play the 3 main companies like the gowerments too)
I will also redraw some of the map so it wont be a Marge map
If you know enough about cyberpunk 2077 geopolitics please tell me
With the enough information I will finally start the cyberpunk rp thread to choose people to play after that I will start a real gameplay thread.
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453256
Please respond to my thread
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453271
Bump please
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453298
Please care
4 days ago#2453304
Alright
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453308
Zwedon↗
Alright
Will you be :informative:
4 days ago#2453309
Nigar↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453312
Zwedon↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Will you be informative for this thread? PLS
4 days ago#2453314
Nigar↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Will you be informative for this thread? PLS
I don't know what you mean
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453316
Zwedon↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Will you be informative for this thread? PLS
I don't know what you mean
I mean I need your information about cyberpunk 2077 geopolitics
4 days ago#2453318
Nigar↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Will you be informative for this thread? PLS
I don't know what you mean
I mean I need your information about cyberpunk 2077 geopolitics
I don't know anything about that
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453328
Zwedon↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Alright
Will you be :informative:
what
Will you be informative for this thread? PLS
I don't know what you mean
I mean I need your information about cyberpunk 2077 geopolitics
I don't know anything about that
:itsover:
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

4 days ago#2453542
Bump
Log in to reply to this thread.