14 replies·197 views

/2huoc/ - Touhou-Related Stuff

Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

1 week ago#2417334
What Touhou character do you want to see as a Soyjak? Which variant would you like to see as a Touhou character?
Feel free to let me know here!
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

1 week ago#2417416
Play minecraft with us
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

1 week ago#2417598
inflesi↗
Play minecraft with us
Marge?
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

1 week ago#2417603
Turrican↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
Play minecraft with us
Marge?
Minecraft
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 week ago#2419994
The turtle(or whatever is that) we fight first in touhou 2
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

1 week ago#2420110
Nigar↗
The turtle(or whatever is that) we fight first in touhou 2
Interesting choice.
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

1 week ago#2420151
werbell_iii↗
Side note I found out about touhou because of this vid
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

1 week ago#2420185
werbell_iii↗
>14 years ago :unc:
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

1 week ago#2426813
FAGGOT.mp4(9.28 MB)
1 week ago#2427090
Touhou
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

6 days ago#2430053
FAGGOT 2.mp4(4.41 MB)
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

6 days ago#2431262
plubroandhisleakedclitty↗
:looking:
>my eyes are up here nusoi
Post #180667
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

3 days ago#2467315
Post #295171
This was a request on /a/
Log in to reply to this thread.