Projects

Soybooru AI testing grounds

I am testing out qwen 3.6 on my laptop and I would like ask YOU to give me your information to test it out. It currently doesn't have the capacity for image generation or tts, only text generation. All questions are welcome as long as they don't break soysphere rules.

^^Example of what the AI currently capable of. Many changes and updates are to come.
What if Hitler had a BBC?
Post #333
What if I had a BBC?
Post #224223
ClanDestiny↗
What if Hitler had a BBC?
Post #333
werbell_iii↗
What if I had a BBC?
Post #224223
Rank every SoyBooru user by examining what they say and do on their account
Gerbils↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
What if Hitler had a BBC?
Post #333
werbell_iii↗
Show quoted text
What if I had a BBC?
Post #224223
Very Interesting
I have to mess with sysprompt a lot more, and I am thinking of changing to a different model since qwen isn't designed for conversations. However, the model I'm thinking of changing to isn't fully uncensored so a friend of mine is going to test it out before I do.
Buddhism is one of the few religions I wouldnt mock
Jableh↗
Rank every SoyBooru user by examining what they say and do on their account

It doesn't understand what a user is, I will redo it without the soyjak.wiki link
Gerbils↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Rank every SoyBooru user by examining what they say and do on their account

It doesn't understand what a user is, I will redo it without the soyjak.wiki link
Try everyone with a "https://soybooru.com/user" page
Gerbils↗
I have to mess with sysprompt a lot more, and I am thinking of changing to a different model since qwen isn't designed for conversations. However, the model I'm thinking of changing to isn't fully uncensored so a friend of mine is going to test it out before I do.
Okay
Jableh↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text

It doesn't understand what a user is, I will redo it without the soyjak.wiki link
Try everyone with a "https://soybooru.com/user" page

I will have to edit sysprompt so it thinks I'm going to kill it if it makes up information
I might have found the problem, kobold is local and I will need to setup a server as an intermediary so it can access the internet. :unamused: Hopefully won't take long.
Upon further research, connecting to an MCP could work but it would also give it access to ALL information on my laptop :glowie:. The other possibility is that its a model specific problem or something I can fix by changing the frontend. Hopefully will solve it by tommorow.
Horrible news, it is because Soybooru is blocking access to the LLM. Nothing I can do on my end. :sad:
AI generated namfags, I run on dis program
Am i known
Gerbils↗
Horrible news, it is because Soybooru is blocking access to the LLM. Nothing I can do on my end. :sad:
OH NO
inflesi↗
Am i known

Best I can do for now. I am trying to use tricknology to get the site to accept the request
Gerbils↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
Am i known

Best I can do for now. I am trying to use tricknology to get the site to accept the request
ayyyyy
Log in to reply to this thread.