269 replies·2582 views

I need beautiful Tgirls to work as spriters for my fangame. love from indie. xoxo.

Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735478(edited 1 month ago)
I have been making a Lisa fangame that is very involved with 'jaks, but it takes quite a while to make the assets by myself.
If you have any Experience in pixel art or if you want to start out, I'd appreciate the help.
Post #250465
TO-DO:
-Sneed brothers
-Tetojak (Muslim stereotype)
-Merchant (Jewish stereotype)
-Tyrone (Black stereotype)
-Dr Cumskin ( Me )
-(DONE) Zuptik Alien:alien:
-(DONE) Frenchjak
-(DONE) Cado
-(DONE) Impish ball
-Clamstaples
-(TOO IRRELEVANT) 'O (Chicken factory)
-Skibidi Toilet (ubermensch medias)
-Turkroach
-(DONE)A colorjak
-(DONE) Evanjak
-Marge (Anything with a blue wig will do)
-Leviathan (That extremely fat gassy black guy)
-(TOO IRELEVANT) Mustard
- (DONE)Coomer
-(TOO IRELEVANT) Nosferatu (giga)
-Dirlewagner ('erhell encounter)
-Tom Pearl (RAISIN DEMON)
Send anything you'd like of this, I will do my best to use it any way I can.
/ 14
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#1735483
Didnt know you were like that brah
1 month ago#1735485
tung girl
1 month ago#1735489
Maybe bruh
1 month ago#1735490
Colin↗
I have been making a Lisa fangame that is very involved with 'jaks, but it takes quite a while to make the assets by myself.
If you have any Experience in pixel art or if you want to start out, I'd appreciate the help.
Post #250465
I have some experience
1 month ago#1735491
I could probably replicate the style of the Lisa games
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735492
Kaiser↗
Colin↗
Show quoted text
I have been making a Lisa fangame that is very involved with 'jaks, but it takes quite a while to make the assets by myself.
If you have any Experience in pixel art or if you want to start out, I'd appreciate the help.
Post #250465
I have some experience
HIRED
1 month ago#1735493
Colin↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
Colin↗
Show quoted text
I have been making a Lisa fangame that is very involved with 'jaks, but it takes quite a while to make the assets by myself.
If you have any Experience in pixel art or if you want to start out, I'd appreciate the help.
Post #250465
I have some experience
HIRED
What's the average size of each character sprite?
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735498
Kaiser↗
Colin↗
Show quoted text
HIRED
What's the average size of each character sprite?
40 high 20 wide.

Here are the general proportions, are you ready for your first assignment?
1 month ago#1735499
Colin↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
Colin↗
Show quoted text
HIRED
What's the average size of each character sprite?
40 high 20 wide.

Here are the general proportions, are you ready for your first assignment?
Yessirski!
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735503
Kaiser↗
Colin↗
Show quoted text
40 high 20 wide.

Here are the general proportions, are you ready for your first assignment?
Yessirski!
Very good, one of the next planned sprites is Nikocade Avocado, report back if you have made him.
1 month ago#1735505
Colin↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
Colin↗
Show quoted text
40 high 20 wide.

Here are the general proportions, are you ready for your first assignment?
Yessirski!
Very good, one of the next planned sprites is Nikocade Avocado, report back if you have made him.
Gotcha.
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

1 month ago#1735508
Kys tranny
1 month ago#1735509
Colin↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
Colin↗
Show quoted text
40 high 20 wide.

Here are the general proportions, are you ready for your first assignment?
Yessirski!
Very good, one of the next planned sprites is Nikocade Avocado, report back if you have made him.
Is there a specific website you recommend I should use? I mostly use Pixilart
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735511
Kaiser↗
Colin↗
Show quoted text
Very good, one of the next planned sprites is Nikocade Avocado, report back if you have made him.
Is there a specific website you recommend I should use? I mostly use Pixilart
I use Pixel Studio; it's free, but the full version costs 12 bucks. Aseprite is most often used I believe
1 month ago#1735526
It'll be a good day before I make the sprite, since I'm doing a lot of things
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735533
Kaiser↗
It'll be a good day before I make the sprite, since I'm doing a lot of things
Alright
Metro2033

To Be Over

1 month ago#1735559
I want shorter games with worse graphics made by people who are paid more to work less and I’m not kidding
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1735848
Bvmp
Colin

Colin

1 month ago#1738290
Bvmp
/ 14
Log in to reply to this thread.