36 replies·442 views
Im creating my first jartypasta and i need some helpful advice
japonescagada_ORG
"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"
6 months ago#49829
Its called never work at jartysoft and its 85% done just need some polish wont share much details since i will post it tomorrow on this profile
Biznessmann
SNCA Is my name and my game
6 months ago#49849
Coal incoming
6 months ago#49856
Iron incoming
japonescagada_ORG
"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"
6 months ago#55944
high-effort gem incoming
japonescagada_ORG
"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"
6 months ago#55961
yeah but it can start spewing random nonsense like "i cannot fulfill this request as it includes hate speech and mentions of violence"
6 months ago#55970
i see... knowing this now i might even start using elevenlabs myself.
japonescagada_ORG
"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"
Thub
.
6 months ago#55981
Do it for your next one. Looking forward to this. I have mine on my youtube page.Thanks the adivice but i had to do a last minute change and found a decent text to speech website. Its already finished and i haven't posted it so i will consider your suggestionThub↗Show quoted text
It’s better choice, and you get 10k credits with each free account.
6 months ago#55984
it's gonna be peak i can feel it
Log in to reply to this thread.
