14 replies·320 views

Recommended animation software

4 months ago#843610
What shit do you guys use? My focus would be to draw over existing footage or making gifs
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#843614
Blender
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

4 months ago#843619
you should make stuff by paying irl soyboys to act on camera
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

4 months ago#843753
Adobe flash
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#843755
Onzikn↗
Adobe flash
"IM QUITTING WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

4 months ago#843759
Nabbv↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
Adobe flash
"IM QUITTING WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
I realized I did nothing wrong just im not quitting
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#843770
Onzikn↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
Adobe flash
"IM QUITTING WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
I realized I did nothing wrong just im not quitting
das it im searching
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

4 months ago#843780
Nabbv↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
I realized I did nothing wrong just im not quitting
das it im searching
Nigga. Seriously. You just came up with some insane lies about ribbon to try to defame me just cause you dislike me. Can't we just chill out?
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#843802
Onzikn↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
I realized I did nothing wrong just im not quitting
das it im searching
Nigga. Seriously. You just came up with some insane lies about ribbon to try to defame me just cause you dislike me. Can't we just chill out?
no quarter for simps
4 months ago#843806
^^^^^
Post #229493
Onzikn

From /soyresearch/

4 months ago#851257
Nabbv↗
Onzikn↗
Show quoted text
Nigga. Seriously. You just came up with some insane lies about ribbon to try to defame me just cause you dislike me. Can't we just chill out?
no quarter for simps
How about a ceasfire. I promise to never simp or talk about women ever again and you stop being obsessed with mi. I'l take the blackpill.
Nabbv

🇬🇧

4 months ago#851264
Onzikn↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
no quarter for simps
How about a ceasfire. I promise to never simp or talk about women ever again and you stop being obsessed with mi. I'l take the blackpill.
That's all I wanted from you. Welcome to the team pal
Supreme

Haters Gonna Hate

4 months ago#851844
after effects
4 months ago#851864(edited 4 months ago)
Post #230426
4 months ago#851882
Bro, what animation software should I use? Y’all are giving fake responses. it’s either old or outdated.
Log in to reply to this thread.